• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wilgecko

Premium Member
Hello all, started playing skyrim few days after it came out after been hearing about it on fb, I wasn't planning on getting it but they says it's awesome I should get it, so I did, and I'm sure glad I did, cuz main thing is it's so customizable, that any builds can work, now already over 200 hrs, since that I dont have a job, been unemployed since nov 1 after working for 10 years....I'm hard of hearing but sometime feel I'm deaf, I do know American sign language, so any deafies or hearings pls do hit me up, I'd love to chat about it since none of my friends playing skyrim, I used to play world of warcraft but quit due to boredom back in oct, my friends prefer world of warcraft cuz of chat features, I dont chat much but like to chat about the games, ingame or in person....right now I plays varieties of classes, stealthy archer, tanking warrior, and now Conjuror, it's alot of fun

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Wil, thanks for the introduction.

I hope you have a great time here. :)

Stone

Retired Moderator
Hello all, started playing skyrim few days after it came out after been hearing about it on fb, I wasn't planning on getting it but they says it's awesome I should get it, so I did, and I'm sure glad I did, cuz main thing is it's so customizable, that any builds can work, now already over 200 hrs, since that I dont have a job, been unemployed since nov 1 after working for 10 years....I'm hard of hearing but sometime feel I'm deaf, I do know American sign language, so any deafies or hearings pls do hit me up, I'd love to chat about it since none of my friends playing skyrim, I used to play world of warcraft but quit due to boredom back in oct, my friends prefer world of warcraft cuz of chat features, I dont chat much but like to chat about the games, ingame or in person....right now I plays varieties of classes, stealthy archer, tanking warrior, and now Conjuror, it's alot of fun
Hey Wilgecko! I agree with you. There's loads of things to customize in Skyrim. And you can make your own choice with any build you want, it's down to what you want to be which is a great feature to have in a game so people feel like there character is actually their's. Bad luck about your job, I hope you get another one soon. I used to play World of Warcraft too! I just basically got bored of it after my Shaman reaches level 81, and so moved on to other games. Your three characters are similiar to three of mine I have, I have a assassin dual dagger khajiit vampire, similiar to stealthy archer, I have a Orc Beserker with high Heavy Armour and Two Handed which is like your tank, and I used to have a necromancer which was similiar to your Conjurer, but I changed it into an all around 100-everything account. I basically decided to do the Oghma Infinium glitch on one account before it's patched so I can have some fun with the high stats and discover what I can do. Anyway, welcome to the forums and have fun posting!

Wilgecko

Premium Member
Hey Wilgecko! I agree with you. There's loads of things to customize in Skyrim. And you can make your own choice with any build you want, it's down to what you want to be which is a great feature to have in a game so people feel like there character is actually their's. Bad luck about your job, I hope you get another one soon. I used to play World of Warcraft too! I just basically got bored of it after my Shaman reaches level 81, and so moved on to other games. Your three characters are similiar to three of mine I have, I have a assassin dual dagger khajiit vampire, similiar to stealthy archer, I have a Orc Beserker with high Heavy Armour and Two Handed which is like your tank, and I used to have a necromancer which was similiar to your Conjurer, but I changed it into an all around 100-everything account. I basically decided to do the Oghma Infinium glitch on one account before it's patched so I can have some fun with the high stats and discover what I can do. Anyway, welcome to the forums and have fun posting!

Thanks for the nice greetings, I do also have 2 hander with heavy armor but not really high lvl, will work on that later

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts