Hello, tell me something awesome about Skyrim!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bumfs

Hey everyone, I'm Chris or (Bumfs)

I'm 18 years old, I study Creative Media Production at college, and just like you guys, I love the Elder Scrolls series! I also used to love playing Morrowind on the PC as a child! I played Oblivion on the xbox 360, and now I play Skyrim on the 360 as I don't have any PC's capable of running Skyrim :sadface:

I'm no pro! Especially not at Skyrim, I'm mainly here to learn. I'm just a level 23 Orc but I completed the main quest at level 16.

So, TELL ME SOMETHING AWESOME ABOUT SKYRIM that I probably don't know already! Any cool quests, or items? Things like that?

Peaace

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, Chris!

As far as awesome things you may not know, I'd highly recommend reading the article on our home page about the hidden treasures locations. Some are useful but all of them are just interesting.

How far into the game are you at this point?

Bumfs

Hey Rayven, thanks for the warm welcome, and nice one! I'll check that article out.

Well, as I said, I completed the main quest, then I started the thieves guild quests up until you get the skeleton key.

(obviously keeping it so I don't have to spend hours doing the lock pick mini game :p)

And now I'm just talking to anyone I find and completing quests and just see where the game takes me :)

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Hey Rayven, thanks for the warm welcome, and nice one! I'll check that article out.

Well, as I said, I completed the main quest, then I started the thieves guild quests up until you get the skeleton key.

(obviously keeping it so I don't have to spend hours doing the lock pick mini game :p)

And now I'm just talking to anyone I find and completing quests and just see where the game takes me :)

Yup, kept it with me too when i got it, i mean that's until i got the unbreakable lockpick perk, the skeleton key has became useless, i heard that it could also open doors that can't be lockpicked by normal lockpicks, if that's right then.....DARN IT!, i wish i didn't brought back to key to it's right place!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts