Hello, Quick(ish) Intro.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Amradel

Hello everyone!
So, obviously i'm pretty new here, i'm gonna try to make the intro quick, because usually I end rambling...

Anyway, hey, been playing Skyrim for months now, probably nearly a year by now...
And in all that time I never really had a proper character I wanted to stick to until a few months ago when I made my Bosmer archer, which you can (kind of) see in my avatar. For once I might actually make it to level 30 haha, i'm at 29 on her now...

My other interests are pretty much anything fantasy and medieval related.
I'm a huge fan of Tolkiens Middle Earth, i'm still only half way through reading The Lord of the Rings though. :p

I also play Oblivion and Morrowind, definitely not as much as Skyrim, but I do. It's probably because I started with Skyrim, went to Oblivion, and then Morrowind. So i'm still kind of trying to get into Morrowind.

I also quite like Role playing and writing, even if i'm not the best at them, (though I wouldn't say i'm bad either) I love both.
And world building! Something I also find a lot of fun.

Well, this turned out a little longer then I thought it would... My intros always seem to do that though. xD

May as well end it here. I'm usually bad at ending things, but I think i'm going to end up being pretty active here, so thanks for reading, and see you around the forums! :Dovahkiin:

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
Welcome to the Forums! Always glad to see new faces around here. :D Also, glad to see you are interested in Roleplaying and writing. I may be a little biased, seeing as the roleplaying section is my favorite on here. Hoping that you take a look into it, and possibly join up in a story or two. Or even make one of your own. It's always nice to see new people writing and joining us in all the fun.

Anyway, I'll go before I begin to ramble. Welcome again, and hope to see you around. :Dovahkiin:

Amradel

Hello! Thanks for the welcome. :) I will definitely be checking out the roleplay section soon!

Thanks again, and you to.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Hello everyone!
So, obviously i'm pretty new here, i'm gonna try to make the intro quick, because usually I end rambling...

Anyway, hey, been playing Skyrim for months now, probably nearly a year by now...
And in all that time I never really had a proper character I wanted to stick to until a few months ago when I made my Bosmer archer, which you can (kind of) see in my avatar. For once I might actually make it to level 30 haha, i'm at 29 on her now...

My other interests are pretty much anything fantasy and medieval related.
I'm a huge fan of Tolkiens Middle Earth, i'm still only half way through reading The Lord of the Rings though. :p

I also play Oblivion and Morrowind, definitely not as much as Skyrim, but I do. It's probably because I started with Skyrim, went to Oblivion, and then Morrowind. So i'm still kind of trying to get into Morrowind.

I also quite like Role playing and writing, even if i'm not the best at them, (though I wouldn't say i'm bad either) I love both.
And world building! Something I also find a lot of fun.

Well, this turned out a little longer then I thought it would... My intros always seem to do that though. xD

May as well end it here. I'm usually bad at ending things, but I think i'm going to end up being pretty active here, so thanks for reading, and see you around the forums! :Dovahkiin:

Welcome to the Forums!

I like Fantasy as well, medieval is great, yet I like space stuff more. Sci-Fi and the likes :p

Skyrim is also the game I played the most. I had Morrowind, played it for a day and then found out about console commands.. then I made myself so powerful and basicly murdered anything that moved.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts