Hello Guys it's XBOX Bossman!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XBOX Bossman

Lets start with the basics:

I'm new to RPG's and Skyrim is pretty much my first one ever. Help is appreciated because i'm fairly new to it. Overall, I think Skyrim is amazing for its graphics and the freedom you have in the game. I am more of a 3rd and 1st person shooter but Skyrim is just... :D

Well I joined the forums mainly because I want to hear what other people had to say about the game and I could use a lot of help too. I hope to make new friends her and just flat out have a great time. As for my profile, i'll change that up later on.

Well this site feels amazing,(It is amazing) and I feel already welcomed by the administrators.

PS: I play XBOX obviously and my name is my actual XBOX Live name.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Welcome to the forums.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums!

Be sure to check out our Help section for any assistance you might need. We also have a plethora of guides written by our membership in the Guides and Tutorials section. Have fun!

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Welcome!
If you need any help or are looking for something in particular be sure to use the Search function at the top right of the forums.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Already feel welcomed by the administrators? Lies. I'm the only administrator.

Welcome to the forums.

Now you should feel welcomed. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts