Hello from West Wales

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BorgCymru

Hello, bit of a newbie to these types of games, Love it, A lot of the game looks like where I live :)

Will be asking a LOT of questions no doubt, as I'm not a youngster any more things get confusing :)

Like, can I change the forum skin, this is to dark for my old eyes :) Why won't the forum work in FireFox ?

and what do I do with thes rings and tunics and items I keep finding ?

Well thats it for now.

Have fun.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, thanks for joining!

Yeah, there are some problems with Firefox for some odd reason but it should be fixed quite soon.

You can change the colours on the front page, just scroll down and pick your colours with the colour picker. :)

BorgCymru

Hey, thanks for joining!

Yeah, there are some problems with Firefox for some odd reason but it should be fixed quite soon.

You can change the colours on the front page, just scroll down and pick your colours with the colour picker. :)

Roger that, Changed all fonts and stuff, but it still shows the text inside the thread as gray. Will have a play. Thanks

BorgCymru

Do I use the items like 'ring of sneaking around' and dismantle it or whatever it does to adsorb the skill ?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
You take items to the enchanting table and disenchantment to "learn" whatever effect the item had but this destroys that item. Once you learn the enchantment, though, you can put it on another piece of equipment you have (with a soul gem and the table again). As you get better with your enchanting, you'll get better results.

If you check in the guides and tutorials section, some of our members have posted some really good documents about enchanting to help you through the process.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Hello, bit of a newbie to these types of games, Love it, A lot of the game looks like where I live :)

Will be asking a LOT of questions no doubt, as I'm not a youngster any more things get confusing :)

Like, can I change the forum skin, this is to dark for my old eyes :) Why won't the forum work in FireFox ?

and what do I do with thes rings and tunics and items I keep finding ?

Well thats it for now.

Have fun.

First off I'd like to say.... Welcome to the forums, it's good to see people around my age emerging from the shadows.

I'm not a youngster any more things get confusing
Is that a touch of dementia ???.........lol. No offence intended just my Aussie humour at work....lol.
In all seriousness Mate, you're not OLD, you're middle of the road, in cricket terms " Half a century & not out ".. Besides, you're only a couple of years older than me & I don't look my age nor do I act my age, my excuse is this " Life began at 40, I'm in my 2nd childhood & I'm staying there ". If you still feel old then find a younger woman & you will definitely feel younger.....lol
Cheers,
Dave

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts