Hello all the way from Malaysia

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi Skyrim fans!

I actually have been lingering round the forums for quite some time lol. But have not properly introduce myself. Sorry about that :p

From Malaysia. Currently have played Skyrim for a total of 200 hours since bought it back in 10th Feb. Level 52 Bosmer running on Thief Archery based. A simple but deadly combo^^

Skyrim got me real pumped up when I fight a dragon of course for the first time, died to a giant in one hit and last but not least, SOVNGARDE sky. that is the best picture that I always kept it on my desktop. Bright and refreshing.

Glad to meet you all.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
All the way from Malaysia, eh? ;) You're from the polar opposite end of the temperature spectrum, then! I'm from Finland, which is much like Skyrim, climate wise.

Nice to meet you, and hope you have a good time here!

haha nice to meet you too, yeah the only thing that we really don't have here compared to Skyrim is SNOW!! lol that's why when i play this game, i enjoy the snowy stuffs and mountains

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Thanks for the guide, in fact i have been looking through your guides back in February when i bought the game, was very useful^^

Ironclad

Welcome to Skyrim Forums, my Malay friend. :)

Hey, when this game finally goes online perhaps we can meet up?! I'm English, we have folk here from the USA, the Far East, Norge, Wales.. etc etc

I am always looking forward to Skyrim online :p

But I only wish we had a better internet for online game interaction^^ Maybe I will get the fastest broadband available here when Skyrim online is up ^^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts