• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

El Fonz0

The Hearthfire DLC has been announced, everybody! It focuses on the "Home" aspect of Skyrim, such as being able to build your house wherever you like, and adopt children.
I estimate the DLC will cost five dollars, as 400 Microsoft Points is half of 800 points, which is ten dollars.

TheHaydz242

My heart is racing. :Dragonborn:

Thorn1nYourSid3

Insert witty comment here...
FANTASTIC!!!

El Fonz0

GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY MAN

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
I'm not married in my main file, but this could give me a reason, sounds kinda neat. Too bad it probably won't come out for the PS3 anytime soon....

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
I was at the Honorball Orphanage just now to see if I could adopt one of those "gutter snipes" lol.
I wonder what the kid'll do. I can probably raise him/her to be a master thief like yours truly. ;D

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
114172_340.jpg

This is going to be amazing.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
If you're on a PC you can already build your own home with the Build Your Own Home mod.

Which is why I wont be putting down money for this DLC. :p

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
I was gonna post this exact thread hours ago but though ''Nah it can't be the case'' then looked up the trailer and I realized it was :p
I'm not really exited for this, I just like stabbing people in the back on my Khajiit, 400 microsoft points to adopt children and customize a house? I'm sticking in Solitude thanks :)

J

Jeremius

If you're on a PC you can already build your own home with the Build Your Own Home mod.

-snips-

Which is why I wont be putting down money for this DLC. :p

Yeah, well, I try to avoid those kinds of mods, personal choice.

Its funny how on the official boards so many people are whining and crying about it.

Its $5, what did you expect?

Tyrone

It'll probably be cool at first, but i think the skeever infestations will get annoying and the children part might become annoying, but all in all I would love to be able to design my own home in Skyrim, even if I have to marry Jordis...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts