• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thomas Norton

I bought Hearthfire and have been waiting on my courier to give me the letter from a Jarl offering land. I have run into alot of adoptable children, but havent been offered land yet...any answers on that??? I have been too Falkreath, Dawnstar, Morthal, ....no couriers have come offering land yet. Is there something in the game that must be done in order to be offered land? I heard you have be a Thane, I am Thane in Whiterun....

Wish I could help more. I got a letter to see Jarl in Falkreath. Went to see him, went & killed bandit leader, got offered plot of land for $5K. Was told by somebody here that to get the Dawnstar letter, I need Walking Nightmare & Kill a Giant bounty.
All I got.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I had to sit in Whiterun and wait for over two weeks before my courier arrived.

Lokir

You need to make sure your a Thane in the area you want to settle in. There are only 3 place you can buy plots in. I know for sure that Dawnstar and Falkreath are 2 of the areas, I can't remember the 3rd, just find the area you wish to buy a plot in, go talk to the jarl and if you haven't done his/her quests, do them, and do his peoples quests and you should bet set.

(Edit)Side note, You can't have one in Whiterun, The 3 places are Falkreath, Dawnstar, and Morthal. And each plot of land costs 5000.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts