>HEARTH FIRE< New DLC from the Elderscrolls.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
M'aiq has heard some news. Some news some of you have heard and, some of you haven't. So, Here it
is! Skyrim fans may be excited to know that the second game add-on for Skyrim has now been officially announced by Bethesda. As rumors and speculation has previously pointed to, this new DLC will be entitled “Hearthfire.” The theme for this downloadable content, as can be seen in the trailer below, is built around the concept of purchasing your own land and building a house from raw supplies.
With Skyrim’s newest game add-on, Hearthfire, you can purchase land and build your own home from the ground up – from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, stable, garden, and more. Use all-new tools like the drafting table and carpenter’s workbench to transform quarried stone, clay, and sawn logs into structures and furnishings. Even
transform your house into a home by adopting children.
This DLC package will not have as much content as the Dawnguard expansion pack, so it will be priced in such way. Hearthfire will be available for download for 400 Microsoft Points, the equivalent of $5. Bethesda has confirmed that Hearthfire will be released for the Xbox 360 on September 4th. As with Dawnguard, this DLC package will be released on the Xbox 360 as a timed exclusive, as it will be released on other platforms at a later date.
With the announcement of additional DLC for Skyrim, PS3 fans still have not received access to the first expansion pack released for Skyrim, entitled “Dawnguard.” With this factor in place, PS3 fans quickly pursued answers, relating to the release of the PS3 version of Dawnguard, soon after Hearthfire was announced.
In relation to this, Pete Hines has responded to many inquiries based on the subject. He states that the development of Hearthfire did not impact the release of Dawnguard on the PS3, as the team is “working on multiple projects, even beyond those two things. The entire team doesn't work on one thing at a time.” Hines states that he understands the disappointment that PS3 users are facing, and that Bethesda is disappointed as well. In closing, Hines stated the following:
I continue to do my best to get info and something to update folks with. When I get something I can share, I will.

M'aiq thanks those at Examiner.com for this great information.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts