Healing help please

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

docendo

Can anyone tell me where I can find on of the stones or temples where one can get healed of poison for example. I know I have been toseveral, but they are not marked on the map. Thanks in advance!

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
The Halls of the Dead is what your looking for. Stand at the base of the stairs leading up to dragonsreach. Turn left 90 degrees and there will be the Temple of Mara. There is a stone in there but if you dont want that active effect, go around the building and there will be stairs leading down. (A)Open Halls of the Dead

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Can't you get healed at any sort of church/temple as well? It may only be diseases, but you could get rid of it by going up to one of the alters in a temple and receiving a blessing. It will give you a blessing buff as well as remove any diseases you have on you.

vincent

Its the Halls of the Dead that has all the statues right? I've been a werewolf on every character so I'm not super familiar with it.

Touchstone

Can't you get healed at any sort of church/temple as well? It may only be diseases, but you could get rid of it by going up to one of the alters in a temple and receiving a blessing. It will give you a blessing buff as well as remove any diseases you have on you.
This is correct. If all you're looking for is a cure, you can use any type of divine alter.

docendo

The Halls of the Dead is what your looking for. Stand at the base of the stairs leading up to dragonsreach. Turn left 90 degrees and there will be the Temple of Mara. There is a stone in there but if you dont want that active effect, go around the building and there will be stairs leading down. (A)Open Halls of the Dead
Thanks to all for the help, as soon asi get out of Mzulft Boilery, I will seek out a temple.

Touchstone

Also, you mean Kynareth (sp?). Mara's temple is in Riften.

vincent

Ya Kynareth. Theres so many names.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts