Headless Horseman?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lockpick

I've came across 2 so far. I was just wondering, is there a certain place to go where they show up more often? Or is it completely random?

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
As far as I know, the Headless Horseman shows up between 10pm to 5am, and his only importance is leading you to a certain area. I prefer you chase him with a horse if you wish to find the destination.

It's actually not that important, there's no quest (that I'm aware of), but there are rumors of talking to him by going spectral or using the ethereal shout. I tried becoming ethereal and nothing really happened, but if you want to look further into it you can just check YouTube.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Really? I thought he shows up between 10 and 2. But yes, he wanders randomly around, like M'aiq the Liar, or the travelling bards/traders/Vigilant of Stendarr. I've seen videos wherein some people are able to talk to him, though he only says one or two lines. What is known is that there is no quest, and that he is another delightful easter egg :D

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Funny, the only time I've encountered him is in the wild. I saw a horse coming toward me in the dark, and as I got closer I noticed it was spectral. It ran past and I didn't think much of it until I saw the Headless Horseman come running past a few seconds later chasing it on foot. He didn't seem to want to stop and chat. It was pretty funny though. :p

iamFaded

he leads you to his resting place, i think it may be halviir or something im not sure, but i went there and waited from like 10-11, didnt really see anything but it was right next to my compainions quest to go through the dungeon with your shield brother so i just left. he travels around the reach

Ironclad

I bet there's a hidden quest associated. Like to put his skull in his grave to allow his restless spirit to.. rest finally. Betcha a dollar.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts