[HD] Skyrim's Most Epic AI Battes | Accepting YOUR Suggestions

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Migaluch

Haha if I had Skyrim on the PC i would do this ALL DAY.

I think we need a video with magic in it. Put some really high level mages and have them fight!

Or how about an army of Forsworn against an army of Stormcloaks?

Xanax

Words do not explain how awesome this is

Obidious

All 9 jarls vs 1.Alduin 2.9 dragon priests or 3. All graybeards
If not possible: Alduin vs parthurnax
If not possible: 10 dark brother hood assassins vs 10 thieves vs 10 companion members vs 10 Mage students all at the same time
If not possible: 15 draugr death lords vs 15 necromancers
If not possible: 70skeevers vs 10 bandits
If not possible: falmer vs nords
If not possible: brynjolf vs mercer
If not possible: vex vs daryn Mallory
If not possible: chicken vs chicken(COCK FIGHT!!!)
If not possible: all 5 grey beards vs 50 bandits
If not possible: 50 bandits vs huge falling rock
If not possible: general tullius vs ulfric stormcloak
If not possible: 10hagravens vs 10 falmer

SithisTheDarkElf

Start 2 seperate tourneys consisting of each of the races. 1 tourney will feature 1v1 battles and the other will be an army of the races max being 50v50. This way we can decide the superior races. Also try to make each competitor equal with one another and give spells, armor, and weapons match each other. I dont want to go into specifics with each detail, I have faith that if you do this idea you will be able to balance things out^_^ BTW love the videos and you have earned a subscription!

Centarius

You should really do something like 10 Dwemer Centurions vs 10 Giants, or Wisp mother vs 10 bandits, or 5 Forsworn Warriors, 5 Forsworn Archers, 5 Forsworn Berserkers, 1 Forsworn Briarheart, and 1 hagraven vs 2 Giants and 3 mammoths.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts