Having trouble becoming Thane in Falkreath

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I've run in to a roadblock on this one. No problem getting Mr. Graveyard his journal or chopping a little wood, but the old guy with the ashes is nowhere to be found. Hod is dead along with the vampire chick (ironically, killed by vampires!).

I can't find a third favor to do!

Any suggestions? Maybe there's a farm or something where I could harvest some crops?

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I gave up on trying to become Thane for this very reason... plus, I don't really see the point unless you are playing a heavy RP build. You basically get nothing.

And I'm sorry but I have to do this. It's like the 5th time I've seen this...

LOD! LOD! HIS NAME IS L-O-D... LOD!!!

;)

Daelon DuLac

I gave up on trying to become Thane for this very reason... plus, I don't really see the point unless you are playing a heavy RP build. You basically get nothing.

;)
Whatever... Lod - Hod - Scrod... it's still a stupid name. :) Thanks though. I've been doing that for ages. Lod... Lod... Lod... Lod... Maybe if I repeat it enough I'll remember. Besides - Hod is a much cooler name. :)

LotusEater

;)
Whatever... Lod - Hod - Scrod... it's still a stupid name. :) Thanks though. I've been doing that for ages. Lod... Lod... Lod... Lod... Maybe if I repeat it enough I'll remember. Besides - Hod is a much cooler name. :)

Well, there is a Hod in Riverwood. Think he works at the saw mill. But back to the issue, I really don't know of any favors. I've run in circles before trying to talk to everyone to get that third favor and nobody needs anything.

Harc

Big Hog
Don't bother with Lod he's a fluffface, you should actually kill him for the benignity of the town

Daelon DuLac

Don't bother with Lod he's a fluffface, you should actually kill him for the benignity of the town
I'd rather kill those racist brothers. What a pair of jack a**es. Fortunately, it's easily arranged.

Daelon DuLac

I'd rather kill those racist brothers. What a pair of jack a**es. Fortunately, it's easily arranged.
Falkreath is full of ass faces, between the douche Lod, the twin turds. Jarl pl***gir, it's to much
I like Sidgaer! Of course I also like Maven Blackbriar and her daughter as well as her son that's in jail (her other one's a weeny). Maybe I just think you've got the right to be an a**hole if you've got the power. The innkeeper, the farmers (who lost their daughter) and the old priest of Arkay aren't too bad, but, other than that, they're all some real pieces of work. :)

Brewman

Do I look worried?
Had a similar problem, gave it up, two out of three aint bad lol

LotusEater

Falkreath is definitely my least favorite place. I'd rather live in Blackreach. There is no urgency from me when vampires or dragons attack that place, I'll tell you that much. I say feast away on those a-holes, I'll watch.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts