• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sina

Hello I am very new to skyrim and everything was going fine until now.. I'm having some troubles with my stamina. Its somehow lowered to 55 from 100 and it takes about 2 minutes for it to go to 0-100% instead of like 30 sec. Can someone let me know what I've done wrong and how to get it back to normal?

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Maybe your character's contracted a disease. Go to the magic menu, and check under "Active Effects" if there's a disease listed there that affects your stamina. If there is, go to a temple or shrine and activate it to have it removed, or drink a potion of Cure Disease :)

ThreeDawg

If you don't have a mixture of the rattles and bone break fever, which reduces stamina regeneration by 50% and total stamina by 25, my guess is you got vampirism. At stage three it reduces you stamina by 45, explaining the 100 to 55 decrease. Also, you don't regenerate stamina in the sunlight unless you have an enchantment or stone that increases stamina regeneration, in which case it will be very low and possibly take a few minutes to recover.

Cave

go to riften when you enter the city go straight stay to the left then youll come to a temple go in there and pray to mara, it will rid of your diease

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts