Have you ever felt sorry for an enemy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stagnant94

SPOILER

killing the emperor, he was such an awesome dude who just sort of went "i know i will die" killing him while he looked out of his window really got to me, it felt like he was taking his last look at the world.

of course i killed mottiere

Satorus

I always feel sorry about killing bears. Everything else can literally go to hell.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
My character is a staunch imperialist who believes the Empire needs to stay whole if mankind are to ever defeat the Aldmeri Dominion.

I did feel pretty bad this one time though. I just so happened to come across a Stormcloak camp in my travels and naturally killed everyone there. I felt awful killing the injured soldiers you usually find moaning in tents. I thought leaving them there in terms of RP would mean they would die slowly and painfully so I took mercy and executed them all with a heavy strike to the head from my great sword.

What can I say? Fight for the Empire or die by it!

I usually clear the camps (I have a mod that makes the generals killable), but recently I started leaving the injured and paralyzing one soldier to stay behind and look after them, because I feel so bad otherwise.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Mostly the Thamlor, since they have to deal with my insanity CONSTANTLY. Then there is the Falmer, for obvious reason. Oh, and though he wasn't considered an 'enemy', I felt bad for killing the Emperor in the Darkbrotherhood questline. I'm thinking, "Alright! Gonna bring back the Brotherhood!" Then here come Titus saying, "Okay you can kill me, since it's my fate and all, but pretty please kill the person that plotted all this so I can rest in peace (Insert puppy dog eyes)." WTF?! Way to take the epicness out of it and make me feel bad! My freakin evil argonian assassin squirmed at that part. I cried a little on the inside when I chopped his head off... then I gave a little chuckle when I posed his body 'inappropriately' XD.

Wildroses

I felt really sorry for the Yngvild Ghosts. I was reading Arondil's journals as I found them, so it was crystal clear why his minions were all female. Those poor girls were all murdered and then enslaved after dying to satisfy his perverse desires. Then I came along and turned them into piles of ghostly remains. What a terrible fate.

But I didn't feel sad for that long. It's hard to feel sad when you are filled with rage. I always play female Dragonborns, and the second Arondil laid eyes on mine he said in this delighted tone: "Ah! Another plaything for my collection." Once he'd been dealt with, I checked YouTube to confirm Arondil said something totally different if the Dragonborn is male. Every single character I make now is going to make a special trip to kill all those poor Yngvild ghosts because all incarnations of Arondil must die screaming in the most brutal fashion possible.

Midna316

I felt bad about several of the DB quests, including killing Vittoria Vici and the Emperor. But the worst one for me was when I had one of my characters kill Nilsine Shatter-Shield to get Muiri's ring. Muiri, you really are sick to want Nilsine's parents to suffer this way. Anyway, this character broke into the Shatter-Shield home last night to pick up the Stone of Berenziah and found Tova Shatter-Shield's dead body with a suicide note next to it. The note basically says she can't go on now that both of her daughter's are dead. Wow.

bronxtale

The only time that I felt sorry for my enemy is Cicero and that's it I still killed him without mercy

bronxtale

Killing Cicero was the only thing that made me sad poor clown :sadface:

Pete

My vampire uses illusion a lot. Now if I clear out a cave, I'll leave a handful calmed. They will 'awake' to find all their pals dead -- imagine.

My vampire was sneaking along in one fortress. A woman bandit said to male "Your stomach is a big as a horkers", he replied your breath could kill one. (or something like that). I couldn't bring myself to kill them.

Xivia4

Not an enemy but after giving Nurelion the cracked phial I tried to pickpocket him only to see this message:

Nurelion is asleep and dying.

Gee, thanks. Now I feel like crap.

jRi0T68

Haha, that bugged me, too. I tried the same thing on my first character. This time, I'm probably going to try to kill him and keep they phial.

Xivia4

There is two parts to the White Phial quest. After giving him the cracked one a few days later a courier will give you a letter from Nurelion and the second part of the quest will start up. You'll end up with the restored phial in the end.

jRi0T68

I'd still like to kill him if the chance is there, lol. There are many NPCs on my "want to kill list" that I refrained from on my first character.

Wakka G.

Will betray for Sweetroll (yum ^^)
the old orc on the road, requested for a fair fight, ended up using harmony and backstab him, left his body unlooted to "honour" him.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts