• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zenoh

Zenoh Warm-Sand
If you have what with and what level and race were you? It'd mean a lot if you told me!

Khajiit
Name-Zenoh
Best Skill Sneak level 100
Level 25
Forsworn Bow (Superior) 26 damage.Wut.jpg

Zenoh

Zenoh Warm-Sand
Wow! I do have an Orc Character i think i think i called him Piggy or something. I specialized him in Heavy Armour and Smithing, it was my early days of Skyrim and i had no idea what i was doing :p:Dragonborn: Orc.jpg

Breton Mage (Gruffydd ap Owen) level 29

Saozig

Hippy
Given it's always taken me forever to get around to finishing the main quest, most of my character haven't (and probably never will). Those that have where my 1st three characters (Imperial, Breton, Wood Elf) and my 5th character (Breton battlemage--Saozig a' Dhubh in my sig). Don't recall at what level but given how easily distracted I am with finishing questlines, I doubt any were below lv 50.

I know when my last one did she was in the early 60's level-wise, was already Arch-Mage of the College and had hit 100 in at least 4 skills. She had all Daedric armor and weapons, double-enchanted everything and when she defeated Alduin she basically Dragonrend'd him 2 or 3 times and while he was grounded pummeled him a few times with her Daedric warhammer that has an Absorb 27 Health/Absorb 27 Stamina enchantment. I had it on Expert difficulty because I was getting annoyed with the all the Draugr Deathlords in that area you have to go through to get to the dragon priest and the portal to Sovngarde, and bumped it down from Master to Expert so she could run through there without being Fus Ro Dah'd by five Deathlords at once. But I forgot to put it back on Master for the final fight, so it actually wasn't that hard for her with Dragonrend and that monster enchanted warhammer of hers.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
The first time I killed Alduin I was level nine. Because I was OCD, and I wanted to finish the main quest before anything else. It was really, really hard. The next time I did it I was around level 20, and it was a lot easier :)

EDIT: Oh, and on my first game I was a Nord :D Second game a Wood Elf!

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
The last few games Ive had I never leveled up, was always lvl1, so really you can say perks never helped me, I was fairly simple to kill him and parthuurnax too.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I've only ever killed him once - I was a Nord Battlemage at the time and have no idea what level I was, though it was most probably either in my late 20s or early 30s. I was playing on Expert at the time and had all three Initiates as followers (a pretty bad idea). Though I was using a mod that made Alduin stronger, it still was way too easy to kill him with all that assistance.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
tumblr_m45bz6OWRQ1r6qglpo1_500.png
tumblr_m4kw61x6an1r6qglpo1_500.png

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Like a drum.

With a few characters, mostly using two-handed weapons I think.

Zaan

Dunmer Enthusiast
Zaan was level 37 when he stepped into Sovngarde to put an end to Alduin. Till this day, no matter how many characters I make, he remains the absolute personification of what the Dovahkiin is supposed to be in my eyes. Made him with the vision of the first glimpse we got of the DragonBorn from the first gameplay trailer that was released for Skyrim.
Nord warrior, Sword and Shield, Archery, Smithing, and Heavy Armour. He's the only character I've completed the main quest with and the reason I'm in no hurry to do it again almost a year later. It felt epic rushing down Alduin with my shield up, taking his Fire Breath and stabbing him in the face.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I've only completed the MQ once and that was last week with my Imperial, Aliera, who was a level 26 warrior (specializing in two-handed weapons).

Zenoh

Zenoh Warm-Sand
It's been so interesting reading all of your comments! It's been amazing just thinking about how you killed alduin!
dont panic.jpg

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
There were cave bears tougher than Alduin. Unless you're under level 10 you'll be fine.

Moris

I think the lowest level I was when I killed Alduin was level 7. I had about nine levels worth of skill increases that I hadn't levelled, so I wasn't really level 7.

At a normal level 17, Skuldafn was a bit of a challenge. Draugr wights. *shudders* But Alduin, not so much.

Eleidon

The Psijic Chimer
Around 30, give or take. At the time I was heavy into destruction magic.

And to the post above, I was reminded of the time I was in Skuldafn fighting several draugr deathlord archers on Master difficulty. Needless to say, it took a few tries.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I was about lvl 25 (Battle Mage) the first time I fought Alduin it wasn't that hard. All I did was hit and run rinse and repeat jobs a good un.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
There were cave bears tougher than Alduin. Unless you're under level 10 you'll be fine.

This, sadly. For being the boss dragon. he fights & dies like a total puss :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts