• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Only Vampires say "Bro"

1308102624005.png

VonCrown

I must admit, being someone who -always- plays vampires in elder scrolls games, it's been very hard to keep my inner hipster reflex that I try to keep chained up in the basement of my mind from screaming out 'Nooo, now being a vampire is too mainstream!'

I do kinda wish they'd done a better job having some benefits to staying with the dawnguard to balance things out.

AtomicDonut

I use Royal Vampire Armor on my Breton Necromancer, I joined the Volkihar btw. The armor does a decent armor rating, but I wear it because magicka regens 125% faster. That and conjure Bone Man are the only new things I use.

I use Royal Vampire Armor on my Breton Necromancer, I joined the Volkihar btw. The armor does a decent armor rating, but I wear it because magicka regens 125% faster. That and conjure Bone Man are the only new things I use.

Conjure Boneman? I met a random encounter with a Skooma dealer with rags and no weapons and the Boneman got defeated by the Skooma dealer with only his fists. o_O

AtomicDonut

Conjure Boneman? I met a random encounter with a Skooma dealer with rags and no weapons and the Boneman got defeated by the Skooma dealer with only his fists. o_O
It is good for distractions. When I actually fight, now I use Wraithman.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I usually bring up two Bonemen when I take on a dragon. Their archery is decent, and good support for Derkeethus. And they tend to stay away from the jaws of the beast, which will kill just about anything I counjour in one snap, anyway.

Has my attire changed? Hm. Not really. Aetherial Crown has found its way into my normal rotation, that's probably the biggest thing. I have the Ancient Falmer armor all smithed to perfection and enchanted for a Nightblade type build but I rarely use it. It's sitting in my Markarth home at the moment on a dummy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts