Has Anyone RP'ed/RP'ing The Vampire Hunter Seriously?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

So have you tried RP'ing the Vampire hunter/Dawnguard? Seriously, with the crossbows and what not? Going on Vampire hunting trips as if you were Sherlock Holmes like tracking Vampires via their footsteps ect?

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
Yes, not so sure about the Sherlock Holmes thing but I've been around my fair share of vampires. I usually play it as an Altmer, not sure why, but I do.

Atz

YES ..... Glad you brought it up . You do mean Extermination of ALL Vamps right ? My Bosmer # 1 mission is to wipe out ALL Blood Suckers , and Were wolves . It's so much fun ;)

Wildroses

I'm playing one who is a serious Dawnguard member. She lives in Lakeview Manor with her husband Sondas and children. Every Morndas she goes to the Dawnguard HQ to get a quest. I let her do one other quest as well, if possible. After four days she heads home and spends Fredas to Sundas with her family. She's slowly working her way through the Dawnguard questline and main quest line right now.

I got around the whole Serana issue by pretending that my vampire hunter has visions of the future, and so knows quite well Serana will not ever attack her or anyone she loves. In fact, knowing before she met her that Serana would be so enraged after herself and Sondas are brutally murdered by some vampires that she would decimate Skyrim's vampire population in vengeance did an awful lot to reconcile her vampire-hating soul to the idea of a vampire best friend.

Reactions: Atz

Abyssion

I have, but not strictly a vampire hunter he was more a Van-Helsing-esque build, who hunted down all abominations and destroyed them by any means necessary. Ballamus Talds was a great build I'll have to remake him some time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts