has anyone maxed out 200 main levels in skyrim yet?and maxed out all perks?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I think it's about time for the moderators to remove this post due to de-evolution, and considering this happens with all his posts, I want him banned, but it doesn't seem likely. Maybe it's time to find a new forum, since I have a feeling trolls are going to start taking this one over, and the moderators aren't going to do anything about it.

Rayven told me that she'd consider banning him if he were to continue to post these threads, but I don't know really.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Maybe it's time to find a new forum, since I have a feeling trolls are going to start taking this one over, and the moderators aren't going to do anything about it.

I can't tell you how hard I laughed at that. I'd be happy to see you leave, yes, but you seem to forget that there's an ignore feature. Someone a troll in your opinion? Use the ignore feature or report the post(s) if you feel it's that big of an issue.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
Fine, if most people would rather allow him to waste their time, give this forum a bad name to potential new members, and bother existing members enough that they would consider leaving the forum permanently, so be it. I'll ignore him. I was just trying to speak up for the community.

Kuurus

Fine, if most people would rather allow him to waste their time, give this forum a bad name to potential new members, and bother existing members enough that they would consider leaving the forum permanently, so be it. I'll ignore him. I was just trying to speak up for the community.
I find his posts useless, but how does he waste anyone's time? It's your own choice whether to click on the thread he started or simply ignore it. If we click on it and feel our time has been wasted, that's our own fault, isn't it?

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer

You know you're also choosing to click on his threads, read his posts...

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
I find his posts useless, but how does he waste anyone's time? It's your own choice whether to click on the thread he started or simply ignore it. If we click on it and feel our time has been wasted, that's our own fault, isn't it?

Oh come on, now all you're doing is turning this into a petty argument.

XbSuper

I can't tell you how hard I laughed at that. I'd be happy to see you leave, yes, but you seem to forget that there's an ignore feature. Someone a troll in your opinion? Use the ignore feature or report the post(s) if you feel it's that big of an issue.

I use tapatalk, there is no ignore feature, or believe me I would've used it long ago.

Kuurus

Oh come on, now all you're doing is turning this into a petty argument.
Not really. I clicked on it because after seeing 42 replies, I figured there might be something entertaining. There wasn't really, but I found Rayven's post to be informative and a clear explanation of the way the forum is moderated.

dragonkilla

When i was just around lvl 30 i maxed out smithing, and i am 90 percent done with one handed weapons, I don't think you fight a lot to get your archery to 100 when you are only lvl 72

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I use tapatalk, there is no ignore feature, or believe me I would've used it long ago.

I'm in the same boat. For some reason I have ignored him on mac, but it doesn't mesh with my Tapatalk account?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts