• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jojopanther

:Dragonborn:Hi everyone my name is JOJO and I have been playing SKYRIM since it came out. It is the best game ever! My goal for starting this forum is to meet ppl and try to help them with the probolems they are having in the game the best way I can and meetting ppl who can help me with the probolems.
I am having some issues in the game in genral. I LOVE just talking about SKYRIM:Dragonborn: I love playing SKYRIM and I want to meet ppl as passionate about SKYRIM as I am so please get back to me and lets play!!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, JOJO! Well, you've definitely come to the right place for all things Skyrim. Such massive info kinda makes it hard to read everything. You'll also get ample opportunity to help others and be helped. Very knowledgable and passionate members here.

A Panthers fan, huh? Nice. :)

Jojopanther

Greetings and cheers, JOJO! Well, you've definitely come to the right place for all things Skyrim. Such massive info kinda makes it hard to read everything. You'll also get ample opportunity to help others and be helped. Very knowledgable and passionate members here.

A Panthers fan, huh? Nice. :)
hey nicec to meet you. long have you been playing skyrim and is there any quests you are having trouble with. And what do you like most about the game. Hope to heare back from you soon. yeup yeup iam a panther fan for life lol:) Cam Newton rules lol

Jojopanther

Welcome to the forums jojo! I hope to see you around :)
hey nice to meet you.How long have you been playing skyrim. and what do you like about the game. is there any quests you are having trouble with. maybe i can help you with them. and what do you think about dawngaurd.I cant wait for it:) Hope to see you around

hey nice to meet you.How long have you been playing skyrim. and what do you like about the game. is there any quests you are having trouble with. maybe i can help you with them. and what do you think about dawngaurd.I cant wait for it:) Hope to see you around
I've been playing Skyrim since December. Right now, I've honestly lost interest in gaming in general (minus Super Smash Brothers which I must play to keep myself alive) so I'm not really playing much Skyrim right now. But it is one of my favorite games and I like just about everything about it! Dawngaurd looks pretty cool, and I'm definitely getting it! :D

Jojopanther

I've been playing Skyrim since December. Right now, I've honestly lost interest in gaming in general (minus Super Smash Brothers which I must play to keep myself alive) so I'm not really playing much Skyrim right now. But it is one of my favorite games and I like just about everything about it! Dawngaurd looks pretty cool, and I'm definitely getting it! :D
Thats cool I can see how ppl can use a break from gaming. every now and then I do if I get realy stuck on skyrim. I also play madden but I dont have it for my ps3 yet. I switch over to ps3 a couple months ago. DAWGUARD is going to be awsome.From what I have seen and read there is going to be a vampaire perk tree and a ware wolf perk tree. Cant wait to see those and I found out that your guy on skyrim has to be at least level 10 to play dawngaurd:Dragonborn:

Thats cool I can see how ppl can use a break from gaming. every now and then I do if I get realy stuck on skyrim. I also play madden but I dont have it for my ps3 yet. I switch over to ps3 a couple months ago. DAWGUARD is going to be awsome.From what I have seen and read there is going to be a vampaire perk tree and a ware wolf perk tree. Cant wait to see those and I found out that your guy on skyrim has to be at least level 10 to play dawngaurd:Dragonborn:
If you play on PS3, you should add me on PSN. My PSN name is in my sig vvv (down there :p)

dunklunk

hey nicec to meet you. long have you been playing skyrim and is there any quests you are having trouble with. And what do you like most about the game. Hope to heare back from you soon. yeup yeup iam a panther fan for life lol:) Cam Newton rules lol

Started playing it about two weeks or so after it launched. Originally bought it for my wife, as I'd read nothing but good things about it. After watching her play a few times, I thought to myself, "I need to give this a go." And the rest, as they say, is history. No trouble with quests, but thanks for asking. I wish you (or anyone else for that matter) could help with the glitches and system freezes I have.

1. Trying to exit the door in Riften by the blacksmith, system freezes. I can fast travel to the city and do anything as long as I stay in the city. I've also tried approaching the city from the roads outside and as soon as I get anywhere near the place, it freezes. This prevents me from completing two separate quests.

2. The Potema quest. Trying to exit a door in Solitude, or trying to enter the Temple of the Nines, it freezes. Can't complete that quest. (sigh)

3. Doing an Animal Extermination quest from Aela, if I get anywhere near the cave (I forget its name), system freezes.

4. Vex doesn't acknowledge the fact I have all 24 Stones of Barenziah. So I can't finish that quest and go for the crown.

Putting those aside, I'm having a blast. Got my second character up to level 17, so he's coming along. I like the variety of quests and factions. I also like how you can either choose to go the saintly way, or the devilish way. Or somewhere in between. ;) Finding some cool gear and loot during these quests is always an awesome bonus. Between me and wife, I'm surprised that disc hasn't melted by now. :D

P.S. Yeah, my Mom's a huge Cam Newton fan. She probably can't name anyone else on the team, but there you go. His obvious enthusiasm and smile are quite infectious. :)

Itried to add you to myfriends list on my ps3 but couldnt get it to work. but try this add me. it is jojopanther 1976
I'll do it when I get a chance :p

Jojopanther

Started playing it about two weeks or so after it launched. Originally bought it for my wife, as I'd read nothing but good things about it. After watching her play a few times, I thought to myself, "I need to give this a go." And the rest, as they say, is history. No trouble with quests, but thanks for asking. I wish you (or anyone else for that matter) could help with the glitches and system freezes I have.

1. Trying to exit the door in Riften by the blacksmith, system freezes. I can fast travel to the city and do anything as long as I stay in the city. I've also tried approaching the city from the roads outside and as soon as I get anywhere near the place, it freezes. This prevents me from completing two separate quests.

2. The Potema quest. Trying to exit a door in Solitude, or trying to enter the Temple of the Nines, it freezes. Can't complete that quest. (sigh)

3. Doing an Animal Extermination quest from Aela, if I get anywhere near the cave (I forget its name), system freezes.

4. Vex doesn't acknowledge the fact I have all 24 Stones of Barenziah. So I can't finish that quest and go for the crown.

Putting those aside, I'm having a blast. Got my second character up to level 17, so he's coming along. I like the variety of quests and factions. I also like how you can either choose to go the saintly way, or the devilish way. Or somewhere in between. ;) Finding some cool gear and loot during these quests is always an awesome bonus. Between me and wife, I'm surprised that disc hasn't melted by now. :D

P.S. Yeah, my Mom's a huge Cam Newton fan. She probably can't name anyone else on the team, but there you go. His obvious enthusiasm and smile are quite infectious. :)
Ican relate to you on how you got into playing skyrim my brother plays RPG Games and he played Oblividon like it was his job lol and he told me about skyrim and I was like nono no I hate RPG games they frusterate the hell out of meBUT TO MAKE A LONG story short he talk me into it and now that is all I play skyrim got me into RPG games. as far as the probolems you are having with the game you mite want to try a system update. IF that dosent do anything isee if you can get a game update Go to youtube and type in skyrim/ then what quest quest you are doing then pick the wlkthrough for that quest and that will help you. for game freezing let your system cool down a bit or you can buy a cooling fan for it and that should take care of that probolem
ps tell your mom she rocks lol:)

dunklunk

Ican relate to you on how you got into playing skyrim my brother plays RPG Games and he played Oblividon like it was his job lol and he told me about skyrim and I was like nono no I hate RPG games they frusterate the hell out of meBUT TO MAKE A LONG story short he talk me into it and now that is all I play skyrim got me into RPG games. as far as the probolems you are having with the game you mite want to try a system update. IF that dosent do anything isee if you can get a game update Go to youtube and type in skyrim/ then what quest quest you are doing then pick the wlkthrough for that quest and that will help you. for game freezing let your system cool down a bit or you can buy a cooling fan for it and that should take care of that probolem
ps tell your mom she rocks lol:)

Like it was his job. Man, that's funny! Too bad we don't get paid for playing Skyrim, huh? Got all the updates, but your idea for youtube is at least worth a shot. I'll be sure to tell my Mom what you said. I'm sure that'll make her day. :D

Jojopanther

Like it was his job. Man, that's funny! Too bad we don't get paid for playing Skyrim, huh? Got all the updates, but your idea for youtube is at least worth a shot. I'll be sure to tell my Mom what you said. I'm sure that'll make her day. :D
Lol I wish I got paid for playing the gameI would be so rich by now lol youtube has helped me alot with the game if you have any questions about it or you are still having touble let me know I do have the skyrim offical game guid to Iam having trouble with the quest FIND THE REAL EAGLS SWORD.Where is it located and how do I find it:Dragonborn: