• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
i do this myself actually "tho not as diligently as you" i often find it much funner to decorate my own home rather than buy them.. the only reason i collect every skull i find, i had my breeze home so full of skulls one time that lydia couldn't even move! she just walked in place, it was hillarious! lol and once in solitude i turned the spare room in proudspire manor into a gold vault, had thousands of gold ingots stuffed in there.. usually if an item looks cool but isn't useful i always find a table or something to drop it on, good stuff and glad to know i'm not the only one who does this, feel less awkward now.. :D

You like skulls that much? Ooh boy, you and Crotch Guzzler would get along swimmingly.

lmfao!!! omg bro my girl was eating ramon noodles when i started watching this and almost choked from laughing! freakin hillarious!! thanks m8 i needed that this morning.. :D

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
1st of all, that is amazing job you have done with your home Rumor! I cant imagine having the patience to place those necklaces and helmets!

I love decorating as well though... As the resident vampire, my basement looks a lil similar to the dining room at Volkihor Castle.

- Goblets and pitchers with blood
- Human hearts and Skin
- Lots of silverware (the sheogorath mission is THE BEST place to get unused silverware)
- King Pelagius hip bone!

I have a large display cabinet in my entryway full of souveniers from my DG experience (makes for an interesting opening story for my guests)

- Akiviiri sword (yes i stole it from the moth priest :oops:)
- that special bark
- that special bark cutting tool (gee im articulate!)

I also love lining up my Dragon Priest masks and Dragon claws :D

If it were easier than my house would look nicer... and we all wouldnt be praising Rumor as much as we are :p

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Whoa.... Nice going rumor. I wish I had the patience to do something like that. Everytime I try to move something or put something on a table or place it would end up on the floor, and in the middle of the room which I would then kick into a corner out of frustration if its a jug, pot or something like that. Superb going with the Amulets.

The only time I have been able to put something on a table was when I dropped a soup in the middle of Whiterun's market and it landed on Carlotta's stall. I stared after it for some time wondering how the hell did that just happen...

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
May I assume that all of you that were able to actually decorate are on PC? Whenever I try it on PS3, whatever I place ends up on the floor somewhere when I come back to the house. Wish I could do it. :sadface:

No, that happens on PC too. I have to drop everything, leave the building, save, log out and back in. After that things will stay where you place them. Try that and see if it works on your platform.
Thank you. I shall.

You normally have to place an object about three times before the game saves it is such. I am on Xbox and have to pick things back up and re-place them at least twice. When you change the original image of the game it takes a few goes for it to save the new image.

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
You normally have to place an object about three times before the game saves it is such. I am on Xbox and have to pick things back up and re-place them at least twice. When you change the original image of the game it takes a few goes for it to save the new image.

You have to do that three times???? :eek::eek::eek:
facedesk.jpg