• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Waffle_Bombs

Hey everybody, Waffle here... I recently picked up Skyrim for 360, and am loving it! I started out with a Khajiit assassin type, but have since put him on the backburner after getting an idea for a new build. I'm currently level 13 on the new build, which is an Imperial paladin type (focusing on one-handed, restoration, and heavy armor), and it kicks some serious Stormcloak ass! Currently wielding a refined steel sword in one hand, and healing (the first restoration spell) in the other. Rocking full steel as well, and just about to go up to the grey beards for the first time. I've read about the ice troll on the way to High Hrothgar, but I think I can handle it.... Hopefully....

Anyway guys, I'm looking forward to having fun here, and playing some more Skyrim!

Doomy

Cool. I would not recommend lots of restoration perks, potions do the job nicely and leave your hand free for something usefully like a weapon. If you want it for rp purposes, then of course help yourself

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Waffle_Bombs

Yeah, I don't exclusively use a resto spell in my left hand, I'll often change spells depending on the situation, its a fun setup.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts