• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chadonraz

So she decided to get killed in the fight against the Dawnbreaker quest boss... and then I was unable to get back into that room after finishing the quest, so I couldn't loot her body. Had to reload from just before the fight. -.-
And then, when I told her to wait, she charged into the fight against the soul/spirit. Didn't take much damage, though, luckily. But she's clearly unable to follow clear orders...

I married Borgakh the Steel Heart. Haters gonna hate, but she makes a mean homecooked meal.

OckhamsFolly

I married Borgakh the Steel Heart. Haters gonna hate, but she makes a mean homecooked meal.

My RP orc is trying to prove his honor enough to get her to marry him. Waiting until I can get her from persuasion, and then I'm going to offer the Chief of the stronghold Volendrung, a wealth of jewels, and a grand wedding feast as tribute, as well as a gold diamond ring and orcish equipment for her.

OckhamsFolly

Hey now, Orcs aren't brutes. That stronghold is owed tribute, by the Code of Malacath. You're flaunting our traditions!

Although mine is a bit... excessive. The game suggested a tribute of 200 gold. That's less than hiring a mercenary. RPing it because I'm not a chief... yet. And tradition dictates only chiefs may marry.

OckhamsFolly

I defeated that chief in a brawl. Which makes me the alpha male at that stronghold and gives me the right to take wives.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on our interpretation here. In mine, you're only eligible for chief if you're a member of that tribe. Otherwise, Malacath would have made you the chief of the stronghold at the end of his daedric quest.

I won't countermand my god. Besides, I have a stronghold back home with my name on it.

The toughest male is usually the Chief and makes decisions and decides when the Code of Malacath has been satisfied.

Please note it says usually. Not always.

So in beating him in combat I became the toughest male in the hold. Thus I decided that the code of Malacath was satisfied when I took Borgakh.

Bytor was raised in Cyrodil, and came to Skyrim to re-discover his roots. So Stronghold life and the code of Malacath are very important to him.

OckhamsFolly

Please note it says usually. Not always.

So in beating him in combat I became the toughest male in the hold. Thus I decided that the code of Malacath was satisfied when I took Borgakh.

Bytor was raised in Cyrodil, and came to Skyrim to re-discover his roots. So Stronghold life and the code of Malacath are very important to him.

We're derailing this thread with a debate on the niceties of orcish power struggles. We should probably stop.

(but notice it says "in the hold." You're not part of Mor Khazgur. Cronach shakes his head; it must not be easy coming to the Code from outside Orsinium :p )

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

We're derailing this thread with a debate on the niceties of orcish power struggles. We should probably stop.

(but notice it says "in the hold." You're not part of Mor Khazgur. Cronach shakes his head; it must not be easy coming to the Code from outside Orsinium :p )

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I've been pondering creating a thread for Orc players to discuss such things. Just haven't figured out how I want to kick it off yet.

Yup, lets let them have it back lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts