Guys I am desperate now for a unique character build

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jzizzle

Now that's a Knife!
Monk of the Voice

Only use shouts and your fists. No armour, wears only robes. Great alchemy to make your punches pack more heat.

T1d3

Article Writer
That Skyrim blog site is great, It helped me come up with the current build I using and I must say it is quite fun. I call it "The Fallen Vigilant of Stendarr" ^Also iTz BlaKe B, Roll Tide

jarif

how about nothing? just a simple traveler, your only weapon for self defense is a iron dager and your tongue. You hire body guards to do your work while you are the master mind? A ordinary civillian

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
A Pacifist Assassin
I'm currently about to try this and am really excited. How does a non-fighter who doesn't use followers and will never kill anyone, assassinate someone? You have to be an illusionist and use fury. Using fury I got the lady, Constance, that is with Gerolda the kind, to kill Gerolda for me. My plan for when Astrid captures me, is to cast fury on Astrid and get Astrid to kill the three people for me, and then cast calm on Astrid, so Astrid won't start attacking me. I'm about to try it more and you should too cause so far it has brought me great pleasure. :)

iTz BlaKe B

That Skyrim blog site is great, It helped me come up with the current build I using and I must say it is quite fun. I call it "The Fallen Vigilant of Stendarr" ^Also iTz BlaKe B, Roll Tide

Tebow's bandwagon's moving to Alabama :sadface: I think my next builds will be a straight Heavy Armor tank (Not sure if he'll use magic) and my take on what I'd be if I was in Skyrim

Twiffle

A Pacifist Assassin
I'm currently about to try this and am really excited. How does a non-fighter who doesn't use followers and will never kill anyone, assassinate someone? You have to be an illusionist and use fury. Using fury I got the lady, Constance, that is with Gerolda the kind, to kill Gerolda for me. My plan for when Astrid captures me, is to cast fury on Astrid and get Astrid to kill the three people for me, and then cast calm on Astrid, so Astrid won't start attacking me. I'm about to try it more and you should too cause so far it has brought me great pleasure. :)

Now this i do find facinating, id love to know more if possible,

AS88

Staff member

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Now this i do find facinating, id love to know more if possible,
Well I got kidnapped by Astrid and all went according to plan as I cast fury on Astrid as she then killed the three captives at which point I casted calm on Astrid and then talked with her, so I am now part of the Dark Brotherhood.
I was surprised with how easy it was, and how hard it was to complete the quest in Saarthal. The boss at the end has to be killed in order for you to continue, but at the same time Tolfdir has to be casting some spell on tthe orb so you can hurt the boss. This would be a dilemna, but eventually I got a drougr deathlord from earlier on in the place to come to the boss' lair at which point I cast fury on the boss, and got out of the way so that the boss would attack the deathlord and then the deathlord would kill the boss for me. At first I had tried to cast fury on the deathlord, but he kept on resisting the spell so I had to on the boss. Afterwards the deathlord was too much for Tolfdir to handle, so I lead the deathlord back to where he had come and ran back and hid, so I could then finish the dialogue with Tolfdir. IT WAS EXHAUSTING! but I did it :)

Twiffle

^^ clever

Twiffle

^ i have tried pacifist before but could never work out Saarthal, so i gave up

Jaeger

I had fun playing as a non-combatant.

No weapons. Preferably no armor or shield. No Destruction magic or Conjuring weapons. You may carry a dagger and use your fists in combat but this is considered a last resort. Shouts are permissible. Reading a skill book or benefiting from skill increases by training or rewards is ok but wasteful if you train to improve weapon skills.

The idea is to never level the Warrior skills. Your only means of defeating enemies is through the assistance of your allies, followers and Conjuration or Illusion magic.

Have y'all seen Pyro on YouTube?

I guess the most Unique way I've played through was as a level 1, with No experience. I went with Khajiit, for the Unarmed damage, but you never cast a spell, wear armor, sneak, pick a lock, buy, sell, or do anything else that can earn you a level. It helps to have a good solid follower to back you up, and scrolls/staffs for when you need magic, but I didn't even recharge the latter (For Enchanting Experience.) We even defeated Alduin on the Throat of the World (Though I couldn't make it through Skuldafn solo) the plan is to see what all you can clear without gaining experience...

T1d3

Article Writer
I guess the most Unique way I've played through was as a level 1, with No experience. I went with Khajiit, for the Unarmed damage, but you never cast a spell, wear armor, sneak, pick a lock, buy, sell, or do anything else that can earn you a level. It helps to have a good solid follower to back you up, and scrolls/staffs for when you need magic, but I didn't even recharge the latter (For Enchanting Experience.) We even defeated Alduin on the Throat of the World (Though I couldn't make it through Skuldafn solo) the plan is to see what all you can clear without gaining experience...

that sounds like it would be a pain in the ass, what level did you beat it on?

that sounds like it would be a pain in the ass, what level did you beat it on?
Novice, but I used a lot of NPCs to deal most of the damage, and just defended myself. The nice thing is, all of the enemies are first tier, so there's no Marauders unless they're scripted. That was the main reason why I did it, to scout out which enemies were supposed to be Draugr Deathlords, and which were merely level promoted Restless Draugr, for example. Forelhost is almost completely independent of Character Level, all of those Scourges, and the Scourge Lord are programmed in from the start.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
hate to disperse this entire thread, but, if your desperate for a unique character build, and other people post their unique builds, and you use them, then they aren't unique anymore, now if you use these builds to come up with your own variation,then yeah its all good, otherwise this is a fairly large waste of time.

instead of posting a build for you ill post this, a step by step guide to create your own unique build.

1-choose race.
2-choose background. (noble,merchant,orphan,etc.)
3- make a story base. (age,name,what he did in his background etc.)
4- Insert tragedy or gift. (something that happened to make him/her set out on an adventure)
5- Reason for adventure (why is the adventure important?)
6- skills and talents. (usually based off background)
Example.

High elf.

Noble.

Recruited by the thalmor due to incredible potential with magic.

Reading through thalmor documents he came across something pertaining to the elder scrolls and research the thalmor had been doing. readers of the elder scroll were gifted with things like speed/power/magical knowledge/or even future/past visions.

Voulenteering for the research, he was made to read an edler scroll, lost his sight but was gifted with (yada yada yada)

Reason for adventuring- to find a way t regain sight/ or/ to serve the thalmor or help recruit more potential experiment subjects.

that was a quick one i typed, could have a little more depth but it was an example, hope it helped.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts