• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Will you be playing guild wars 2 when it comes out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Sparkz

Mysterious Creature
How many of you guys/gals will be playing guild wars 2 when it comes out?Also What are some of your favorite moments of Guild wars 1.

For a while I was really excited about GW2, but for some reason, that flame inside of me died and I'm really unsure if I will be playing it or not. I know I will have to upgrade my PC to play it, and I'm really not sure that I want to make that financial commitment anytime soon. I will probably still pick the game up eventually, but I might not get into it for a while. Haha I wish there was a maybe option in the poll.

As far as GW1, I bought it when I was all excited about GW2. I had never heard of GW before I read about it on another forum, but it definately peeked my interest. I haven't played GW1 much (maybe 10 hours max). I have been meaning to get to it, but from what I have played I really liked it. So I guess I don't really have many fond memories of it... yet :D

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
I hope this topic gets a bit of action. I was going to create one but I saw this one first! :p

I myself have never played GW1, but damn GW2 looks amazing!
WOWKILLER, as it's known as!

Nakatsu_Hime

The GW2 Beta invitations made me all exited, but a few weeks after I'd registered my interest, I get an email saying I'd be 'guaranteed a beta-tester spot... IF I pre-ordered the game'!

Ahh, clever moneyspinner that. Thanks, but no thanks. I'll wait and withdraw my beta tester status if that's how you're playing the game.

I liked roaming the land in GW1, especially in Prophecies where town access was totally unrestricted by quest progress.
Encountering a brand new township was always exciting.

Artega

I'm super-hyped. Loved the original. I remember doing runs to the Dwarven main city from the starting capital.

GW1 for me was my introduction to clans and online hangouts (I still remember how awkward it was the first day I hopped on my guild's ventrilo server) but to this day I'm still friends with a lot of them. I've talked to people, seen some go, but I don't regret any of it because of the folks I've met along the way.

NekoJake

The game looks amazing. I can't wait for it to come out. I haven't played Guild Wars 1. I've heard about it from someone that's in my guild when we were looking for a new MMO to play.

HungryTex

Im not 100% sure yet, but thus far, the game looks really great, and they seem to have addressed all the typical MMO issues, hard to say really, but thus far Im very optimistic about it :)

kdshields

Co-founder of Applits.com
I'm pretty pumped about GW2. Definitely will be getting it.

Biggieholla

How many of you guys/gals will be playing guild wars 2 when it comes out?Also What are some of your favorite moments of Guild wars 1.
Too many memories to count. This game is what opened me up to not just mmo's but rpgs!! Cant wait for gw2

Omega Dragon

I'll be waiting a while after it dies down, then give it a spin.

If it's anything like WoW or SWTOR wherein you're punished for not being a solo-player, I won't play it.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
3 more days til pre- release, I can't wait! Everyone on here who plays should from a guild! That would be sweet