GUILD WAR! Thieves Guild vs. Dark Brotherhood vs. Companions vs. College of Winterhold

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MyNameIsJon

That was a fun little contest. Good job putting it together.

However, I think you should have had semifinals. Thieves vs. DB and College vs. Companions. Then had a final.

In your battle, the mages probably have an advantage in that they stand back to shoot magic. The melee npcs probably attract each other more. Plus, the mages can conjure thereby doubling their force, so who knows, maybe they would still win in my scenario.

That was awesome. The College had a big advantage though: everyone was bogged down in the center except the mages.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Interestingly the Darkbrotherhood had the most balanced team... but makes sense cause the mages would summon or be able to maintain range...

Carter A.

The College of Winterhold is obviously going to win because they're all Mage's. A Mage just stands 50 yards away from the actual battle and throw fireballs and ice spikes. Also they conjure up Atronarchs that do all the fighting for them. They're pussies if you ask me.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
The College of Winterhold is obviously going to win because they're all Mage's. A Mage just stands 50 yards away from the actual battle and throw fireballs and ice spikes. Also they conjure up Atronarchs that do all the fighting for them. They're pussies if you ask me.

So their considered pussies because that's there way of fighting, eh? Don't get all mad up over there :D

MAGE POWER! Go college of winterhold :)