• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ritterkreuz

I'll picking my copy of GTA V up tonight. I'm wondering if it'll finally be the game that gets me to put Skyrim down for a while. Has anyone else bought it today?

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I will be buying it in 38 minutes. :D

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
Been playing it since last night. Pretty good.

M'aiqaelF

I'm installing it now :D

NachyoChez

Literally just got back from picking mine up at Gamestop, having traded in my Skyrim Legendary Edition to pick it up (no worries, just bought Anthologies for PC). Hope it was worth it!

Ritterkreuz

I'll start playing it tonight, after the kids go to bed (man I'm getting old).

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
Meh it's decent. Tho tbh if you really think about it the main theme of the story is the same as any other gtas concept. Man makes it big or something. Still game mechanisms are pretty good.

NachyoChez

I was pretty 'meh' on the game as well, until I got to the first character switch. Then it really picked up for me!

TJ0331

Nords forever
Just got it today but I'm sure it will be just like any other gta.

Ritterkreuz

Meh it's decent. Tho tbh if you really think about it the main theme of the story is the same as any other gtas concept. Man makes it big or something. Still game mechanisms are pretty good.

Well, when you think about it, Skyrim is sort of the same. you start as a prisoner and end up "making it big" with titles and riches.

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose

Well, when you think about it, Skyrim is sort of the same. you start as a prisoner and end up "making it big" with titles and riches.
Never said it was a bad thing.

BlueTiger

I'm around 53% completion of the game, and near the ending I think. It's been fantastic so far, and I love the size of the world and the balance between city and countryside. The storylines been fantastic, and I really don't want to finish it now :sadface:

DuhSkyrim

I'm around 53% completion of the game, and near the ending I think. It's been fantastic so far, and I love the size of the world and the balance between city and countryside. The storylines been fantastic, and I really don't want to finish it now :sadface:

I hate how it's kind of known that once you get to 60% in any Rockstar game, it's near completion. I wish for once they would count the main story as 100% and the side quests in their own window. Oh well.

Anyways I'm really enjoying it. It's much better than GTA IV, that's for sure. I love the characters so much in this game, I even like Franklin even though he's kind of a boring character at times. I'm only at 40% myself, doing side missions mostly because I don't want to race through it.

TJ0331

Nords forever
I like how the 3 characters are completely different. The mobster,gangster and meth head. Theres a character for everyone.

BlueTiger

I hate how it's kind of known that once you get to 60% in any Rockstar game, it's near completion. I wish for once they would count the main story as 100% and the side quests in their own window. Oh well.

Anyways I'm really enjoying it. It's much better than GTA IV, that's for sure. I love the characters so much in this game, I even like Franklin even though he's kind of a boring character at times. I'm only at 40% myself, doing side missions mostly because I don't want to race through it.

I like how they include other things as 100% actually. If you want to check how far off from the end you are you can just check how many main missions there is to go. It's fun doing the other stuff, but I don't know how there is 42 pastime activities to do!?

M'aiqaelF

We'll be playing online very soon!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2