• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jimmy_Smashwell

Hello everyone. Recovering wow addict here :)
Before wow, I played Gran Turismo 2 for almost 10 years (exclusively).
Discovering the world of RPG was great. I was very meh about non mmo
once I played wow. I only pvp'd and was consumed with the notion that I could never find
that same level of enjoyment. Once wow was ruined (pick your expansion) I went out and
got a PS. I was mauled by the first wolf on adept whilst leaving Riverwood lol.
After spending time reading some of this forums content, I recently have started my new High Elf
on Master difficulty (she is an anti Thalmor dissenter). No exploits and no mods (obv).
You guys are great. Thank you very much

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Welcome! Do not be afraid to ask questions. There are a lot of people willing and able to help out with about any question you may have regarding Skyrim. :beermug:

Jimmy_Smashwell

Ok cool. Actually I'm on an Iphone. I want to make a thread on roleplaying my new toon but i cant find a "creat new thread/discussion/topic here" button. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Ok cool. Actually I'm on an Iphone. I want to make a thread on roleplaying my new toon but i cant find a "creat new thread/discussion/topic here" button. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

Go into the appropriate forum first, such as General Skyrim Discussion, then at the bottom of the list of threads, there is a button called: Post New Thread. :D

Jimmy_Smashwell

derp... thanks >.<.

my first time with forums

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts