• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kage

Hey, I go by Kage on the internet these days. I've been Foruming for about 3 or so years. In that time, I've run several forums and have also modded several. All of the forums I've run have long since died, but I still create one every once in a while.

I'm a big fan of Skyrim and the TES games. I decided to look for a Skyrim Forum, and here I am. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Now, I'm off to read the Rules.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Cheers and greetings, Kage! Pretty cool you've run and modded several forums. You've certainly come to the right place, being a fan of Skyrim and TES. Have fun in the forums and happy adventuring! :pinkdragon:

Kage

Hey thanks for the greeting! It's not all that cool, a lot of work and disappointment when one dies. It isn't easy to make and run one, that's for sure.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Hey thanks for the greeting! It's not all that cool, a lot of work and disappointment when one dies. It isn't easy to make and run one, that's for sure.

Perhaps. But what if they don't die? I would think that would be rewarding and an accomplishment for you, no?