greetings people of the earth!!!introduce ma self.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Alien-born

heery , heery, I alien born dovah errk has returned to sit with you on this day and this night.

We shall feast together and fight evil alien scumbags together ..with our swords and our wraths we shall fight as one with laser swords or so on.

Let me in on your dovahkiin dragon born for none believed him or even believed that dragons even existed until they seen the dragon with there own eyes ..was the only way they believe in dovahkiin.

I am different to dovahkiin.. I am alien born ..dovah errk.

heed my name and face my wrath!!!cough* I mean laserrrrr....

Alien-born

Klypton to earth.jpgThis is my planet:) KLYPTON to EARTH your human world. I have been sent back threw foreseen future>>>><<<< time to warn humans of an alien attack. I truelly am dovah errk ALIEN BORN!!!!

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
View attachment 29082This is my planet:) KLYPTON to EARTH your human world. I have been sent back threw foreseen future>>>><<<< time to warn humans of an alien attack. I truelly am dovah errk ALIEN BORN!!!!

do i get on i75 to visit KLYPTON im pretty sure i left my scuba diving equipment there last summer i need it to go skydiving at the sun

Alien-born

Yes, my thum is inner balance. Which is a receptored alien born power to recept against evil in the universe for humans. I AM ALIEN BORN!!!!HEAR MY WRATH!!!!

JoeReese

Oh...uh...then the place you want is Newark. There's plenty of challenge for your invading and destructing pleasure there.

Alien-born

Cause Klypton doesnt sound like a rip off of Krypton at all :p

That's it earthling.........sticks headphones in daryl dixon. silence!!!!!and listen to this song. It's from the future foreseen. As you listen to it you sense my alieness yes...sense it!!!!feel it!!!Go back to the future>>>><<<<<

JoeReese

Oh yeahhhh, we got us some silence-Earthling action up in here. The ball's in Daryl's court now. Will he deescalate, keeping the peace, or continue to question and bring about the dreaded jockitchezoid ray? Only time will tell.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts