Greetings from The Aldmeri Dominion.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Aldmeri

Greetings everyone,
I've been on this site for some time now but never made an official account until today. I love the community and the character Journals. As stated in the thread title and implied in my name, i favor The Aldmeri Dominion. Which seems very taboo to other people. And i'm very hellbent on having TES 6 in the Summerset Isle.
I plan to make a character journal on my High Elf character Faelian (Yes i stole the name from the skooma addict in Oblivion :D) I also plan to make other character journals along the way.
Faelian is a (You guessed it) Mage. Focused on Destruction, Alteration, Restoration, and One Handed weapons. I never pictured Dovahkiin being an Altmer... but anything is possible in Skyrim.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums! We look forward to seeing your journal when you get it uploaded.

Aldmeri

Yes, but just one question. I'm a bit confused as to where it would go. Would it go to the Fan Fiction Centre or the Blog Centre?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
If it's a fully in-character journal, the blog section would be the most appropriate place for it.

Aldmeri

I've created my character back story in the blog's section. Please read and comment.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts