• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
I tend to play custom races when I can, but if I'm picking a vanilla race, it's usually Nord or Breton.
I had the game for xbox before getting it on pc, so I'm in the process of starting over with my pc version.
My xbox character was a Breton Female Assassin named Winter, involved with the thieves guild and dark brotherhood. She was a stealthy, duel wielding character. Lots of fun!

My current character in my pc game is a female nord named Lilumae who mostly specializes in magic use. I have her weird two bound swords instead of actual weapons. I wish the college of winterhold was more impressive though, kinda makes being a mage a hollow victory for me.
I also have the custom Monli race, and have been playing as a child-like version of the same character for fun, as if playing her background story.

GayGoblin

I'm the One who Stole Your Sweetroll
Oh cool--well I think the usage of Bound Weapons is really cool, since you're leveling up Conjuration and One-Handed/Two-Handed at the same time =) and you're right, the College could stand to be a little more impressive...

I find it a bit agitating that there are so few "hero/good-guy" questlines. But ah well, playin' baddy is pretty fun too.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Madesiportrait.jpg

"Greetings to you too, honored friend. Can I interest you in some fine jewelry?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts