• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Divinity

Nightingale Armor is gained through the Thieves Guild main quests. So far my absolute favorite armor is Steel Plate. Very holy knight looking

Flamingtaco

Steel plate armor has a sick helmet. Nightingale is cool for thief/assassin but its a shame the hodd has illusion on it and cant be reenchanted. Blades armor is pretty sick. I like ebony boots but Havent seen the rest. Daedric armor is the coolest IMO

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I have yet to come across Blades armor. Found a Blades sword, but that's it. I still love the Dark Brotherhood armor as well as the Nightingale, for when I want to be sneaky. When I want to be a sword swinging badass I use the Daedric or Dragonscale armors. The Daedric helmet is my favorite to protect my noggin.

SaveVsBedWet

I don't understand where you actually get the Nightingale armor. I read something saying it is the armor given to you by the girl in the Thieves Guild on your way out to do the first official quest once in the guild. The armor I got was a leather thieves outfit, not something that made me look like Snake Eyes from GI Joe.

There was a video guide on a site I saw but in the video although the guy is talking about the thieves guild the game information captions are clearly referring to the Dark Brotherhood. Is this assassin armor or thieves armor?

No matter. Console -> help Night 4 -> pg up -> player.additem...

Now I'm a Nightingaling mof-SHUT YO MOUF! Armor, blade, AND Shield of Shhhhh

Callow

Waterbear.
Before you go through the initiation to be a Nightingale, you will be asked to put on the armor. You obtain it from an armor stone.

So far, my favorite assassin's armor (though not technically for assassins).

Jersey Dagmar

I'm currently using the Nightingale Armor with one of the hoods from the Dark Brotherhood while I'm doing the Mage's College. It's like I'm a Dark Mage. :3

SaveVsBedWet

Before you go through the initiation to be a Nightingale, you will be asked to put on the armor. You obtain it from an armor stone.

So far, my favorite assassin's armor (though not technically for assassins).

Initiation? Okay but for which outfit? The Thieves Guild or the Dark Brotherhood? And if it's the former, then the info I had about this being the "Thieves Guild armor" the girl gives you before the Goldenwhatever mission has nothing to do with the Nightingale armor and there is another quest that specifically results in getting it?

Jersey Dagmar

It's during the Thieve's Guild Main Quest. The Nightingales are merely an inner group within the Thieve's Guild. No relation to the Dark Brotherhood.

Callow

Waterbear.
Yes, you must go through the Thieves Guild faction to start the Nightingale quest line. You will first get your standard Thieves Guild armor and then later you will receive your Nightingale armor.

SaveVsBedWet

Yes, you must go through the Thieves Guild faction to start the Nightingale quest line. You will first get your standard Thieves Guild armor and then later you will receive your Nightingale armor.

Ahh so there is an actual Nightingale quest line. I guess I misunderstood - thanks.

Still wearing it though thanks to my +15 Tablet of Console Exploitation.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts