got a few questions since I am a ps3 player and will buy an xbox 360 for dawngaurd.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I thiink xbox 360 will be better for bathesda games.

so I am making a purchase on an xbox real soon for skyrim dawngaurd and all the DLC's.

does anybody have any great advice for me doing this??

I have saved up loads of money out of my wages and I am going to buy a smart television and connect it to my xbox and ps3.

I have a smart television on lay-buy right now and I am going to connect it to my new x box I will buy real soon along with skyrim and dawngaurd.

since I am a ps3 player and I want an extra extension for skyrim and other games I am buying skyrim and its dawngaurd real soon.also is there an extension of the map on dawngaurd? and is there a archery skill for a crossbow? and what are the new skills in the DLC for dawngaurd I am extremely interested to know.

stagnant94

my only suggestion is that you seriously think this through, PS3 is good for other games and there is a 5 year gap between most elder scrolls games. so it's probably not a good idea if you are just buying it for skyrim.

unless you're keeping the PS3 and not selling it, then i see no forfeit

Adam Warlock

Perks/skill levels on the current Archery tree apply to crossbows.
New spots on the map will appear after download but you still must discover those locations either on your own or as directed by quest.
Werewolf and Vampire Lord perk trees are the adds and you gain perks there by kills not skill increases as in the basic game.
ps3 is a fine console but there`s nothing wrong with buying xbox just to play skyrim if your budget allows(i did).
lots of worse ways to spend your money

mamali

PC is the best , if you have a laptop or computer or anything , buy a PC skyrim

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Straight up buying an entire console at like 200 or so a piece just for the purpose of playing a 20 dollar DLC is a mistake and you would be completely wasting your money. Up to you really, I don't think any game is worth shelling out 250+ for.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
Straight up buying an entire console at like 200 or so a piece just for the purpose of playing a 20 dollar DLC is a mistake and you would be completely wasting your money. Up to you really, I don't think any game is worth shelling out 250+ for.
I think it will be worth it for skyrim for sure,because I am buying other games as well that are not on the ps3 but only for xbox...its worth it mate ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts