• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
okay I just earned about 100,000 gold.

and earned a silver trophy for the golden touch.

now because I am only a level 36 I am going to restart a new erra.with my dark brotherhood in dawnstar I will rebuild the sanctuary,and I will buy an entire load of houses....maybe a few around soltitude and riften. and not to forget windhelm of course.

after I rebuild the dark brotherhood sanctuary and get the theives guild back in track, I am going to save up some more gold and complete more daedric quests and side quests.

and having a house in all those cities is just,well amazing.so what would you do in my situation??spend like no tommorow??

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
and yes for your information I bought 70,000 gold worth of buying 2 more houses other then my house in whiterun in riften my new organic garden just full of plants and chickens.

and the so I rebuilt the dark brotherhood dawnstar sanctuary and bought another house in riften.im so glad seriously.now I only have 35,000 gold left:D

ShadowGambit

It is easy to make money in Skyrim. But the more you go up in level, the more money you have.

After awhile, you got so much money and you already bought everything that you need/want/can buy that money becomes worthless.

Ask Adam Warlock. He reached 1 million Septims, and doesn't know what to do with it.

It is not even possible to build a special safe and swim in it like Scrooge would do :sadface:

Ritterkreuz

It's almost more fun to be kind of broke in the game. I end up buying useless crap to decorate my houses.

It's almost more fun to be kind of broke in the game. I end up buying useless crap to decorate my houses.

I agree I always like the part in the game where it is a bit of a struggle financially. Makes me work hard for what I have.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
When I got to having more than I needed, I started putting it into getting the best gear I could forge/find for my followers. I also liked buying jewels that I could stock pile in big troughs in homes. It sure is purdy.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I wish I could give beggars more than one gold. Maybe they should beg better. You know, get on one knee. Really put some beg into it.

Tears, dramatics, props. "Wow" me, people!

Gowsh

Old Fart

I know this has been discussed in other threads, but is there an quick and easy way to get the game to leave stuff where you put it?

Thanks.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Thanks, but I was referring to placing things in the houses.

They throw themselves around the room after I leave.:)
That's just some weird glitch. Pick it up, remove from inventory and replace

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Thanks, but I was referring to placing things in the houses.

They throw themselves around the room after I leave.:)

Yeah, on my 360 game, I spent so much time dropping literally about a hundred jewels/fragments one-by-one into the display cases in the Archmage quarters. Went out to do some questing, when I returned, the jewels were all over the floor. #FML

WindhelmMafia

Don Stormcloak
Check My Get Rich Quick Guide....Made 10,000,000 Septims In Just Over A Fortnight! And I Have The Same Glitch With Things Flying Around...Like A Loss Of Gravity When The Dragonborn Is Not In The Room!!! My ''Bee In A Jar'' Seems To Stay Though....Shame My Kettle Full Of Jewels Dont :sadface:

WindhelmMafia

Don Stormcloak
It is easy to make money in Skyrim. But the more you go up in level, the more money you have.

After awhile, you got so much money and you already bought everything that you need/want/can buy that money becomes worthless.

Ask Adam Warlock. He reached 1 million Septims, and doesn't know what to do with it.

It is not even possible to build a special safe and swim in it like Scrooge would do :sadface:

The House In Solitude Has A Safe...Not Like Someone Can Steal Your Septims But Cool Feature!!

ambiiientz

lol... i wish there was something to do w/ all these left over septims... put the beggars in a 12 step program,
buy maven black-briar a personality...

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
well buying thousands of gold worth of stuff was pretty much worth it for me.
I am so glad I have 3 houses I own,one in riften with an organic garden,best for alchemy.

makes me feel like making really good potions for my assassin quests.
but I managed to build a handsome character with a wealthy amount of gold.

in which I am pleased,because I have never bought a riften house before, where I can store all my armour and stuff.

I love bandit killing and stealing all there gold to.

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
Am I the only person here who wishes that we could buy houses in the smaller settlements like Morthal, Falkreath and Winterhold? On topic, spend it on Alchemy resources, hookers, and ingots and ores to improve armour.

I am almost always broke. I never sell anything I pick up (pack rat here) and even when I have materials to smith or alchemy with, I just buy them from the closest vendor rather than running back to the house in Whiterun and getting what I stored there.

Although, I don't make the same mistake of buying weapons from vendors anymore like I did in the beginning of the game.

Am i the only one whos annoyed by the fact I got that little house in whiterun, then discovered you can get other houses? I want to move into my house in Markarth but not really sure how I would go about transferring my 5,000 pounds of plops...

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
You can never have too many filled grand soul gems, those set you back like 2000g i believe.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts