• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vandal

So I'm a level 40 some archer and have the same problem as many other high lv archers...the game gets easy....one shotting everything. To make things interesting I'm working on other weapon skills so I thought I would start a thread for good unique weapons that can be found throughout the world.
Imo there doesnt seem to be enough, dungeons kinda lose their luster without the prospect of finding some cool gear.
Lets list some off here fthough or people to find..off the top of my head (feel free to correct me if I give the names incorrectly)

Dawnbreaker
Pale Blade
Sanguine Rose (staff)

Champion8877

MAY HAVE SPOILERS

the Chillrend is a BEAST! its a one-handed sword you get it during the Thieves Guild questline when you are hunting down Mercer Frey, you go into that house in Riften and there is a case downstairs that is locked, unlock it and take the sword. its amazing, it is a leveled weapon, so its damage depends on what level you are. i was level 42 when i got it and after upgrades it does 94 damage(same as my daedric sword) plus it has a Frost enchantment that does 20 damage, and a chance to paralize opponent for 2 seconds. its amazing

Vandal

MAY HAVE SPOILERS

the Chillrend is a BEAST! its a one-handed sword you get it during the Thieves Guild questline when you are hunting down Mercer Frey, you go into that house in Riften and there is a case downstairs that is locked, unlock it and take the sword. its amazing, it is a leveled weapon, so its damage depends on what level you are. i was level 42 when i got it and after upgrades it does 94 damage(same as my daedric sword) plus it has a Frost enchantment that does 20 damage, and a chance to paralize opponent for 2 seconds. its amazing

Sounds like a good one, too bad the theives guild questline bugged out on me and can't finish it. I wonder if I can break into the house and find the sword still

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Sounds like a good one, too bad the theives guild questline bugged out on me and can't finish it. I wonder if I can break into the house and find the sword still
How did it bug out on you? I honestly don't recall but I think the house lock can't be picked and requires the key. Now would be an ideal time to pick up the Thieves Guild questline if you can get past your bugs because the Nightingale Blade at this level is currently the best version becuase the level 46+ version is glitched and can't be tempered with smithing. Chillrend, on the other hand, is best to get when you are level 46 or higher.

... was level 42 when i got it and after upgrades it does 94 damage(same as my daedric sword) plus it has a Frost enchantment that does 20 damage, and a chance to paralize opponent for 2 seconds. its amazing
You must have gottne the quest at a lower level and taken a break. 20 points of Frost Damage comes with the level 27 to 35 version of Chillrend.

Blade of Woe has the best base damage of any dagger in the game. It's possible to get 2 even though you're only meant to be able to get one.

Vandal

It bugged on me after I (SPOILER) torched the bee hives and then was supposed to go meet with the lady (cant remember her name). Theres no new quest marker, she wont speak to me and the guy who gave me the quest will also not speak to me.

brandon

major spoiler!!!one unique weapon is called windbreaker or something its a scimitar but its fairly weak and you have to do some assassins creed stuff on the bow of a ship. i forget the name of the ship but i think you go to it in the db questline. and the ebony blade is weak but its ok at low levels. its a two handed katana and can only be improved by killing followers/spouses.its found in whiterun during the quest the wispering door. theres a couple one handed katanas that are nice one does 35 extra points to dragons and shock dam to anything else. that one is found in the blades sanctuary. the other katana is found in a cave southwest of whiterun its enchanted as well. you can find it in the cave where you have to kill the werewolf for hircine. its at the base of talos's statue. i read somewhere that you cant find it during his quest but it was there when i did it. and then you have the deadric weapons. those are pretty nice the mace of molag bal. mahrunes razor is nice you have a chace to instantly kill anything. its a low chance but i can say from my experience its worked almost half the time i carried it. theres a few more ive found and cant remember where they are

KrazyLizard

My top favorite uniques : The Wabbajack, Dawnbreaker, Nightingale Bow, Dagger of Woe, and Mace of Molag Bol

I constant try to make it rain gold coins with the Wabbajack, ended up turning a rabbit into a Giant.

SaveVsBedWet

Gotta go with Mehrune's Razor.

Easy and fun to get. Awesome to dual wield due to light weight. Although it's base damage (for me at least) is only a little more than half that of my own manufactured weapons, its power is InstaGib and best of all, it never runs out of charges. The percentage chance of the power kicking in is, in my experience, abnormally high, because I have ended a curious amount of fights abruptly using it.

And it doesn't seem to matter what it is I'm fighting either. Giants, trolls, high level mages and dragons...even bosses. If they can save vs. the effect they must be doing it very nonchalantly because I've never gotten a "x resisted blah blah". Either it does the base damage, or it does the base damage and immediately creates a stiff - whether its the first hit or the last.

It's sort of unimaginatively designed though. Even in screenshots I've taken there's my awesome looking Daedric daggers, maces, axes, etc. And then there's this thing, looking like a kid's idea of a short sword.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
It bugged on me after I (SPOILER) torched the bee hives and then was supposed to go meet with the lady (cant remember her name). Theres no new quest marker, she wont speak to me and the guy who gave me the quest will also not speak to me.
PS3?

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Because I've got a Daedric sword that does 122 damage with 30% burning, I never really use these types of weapons. Having said that I've just acquired the Dawnbreaker and if it offers the opportunity of occasionally blowing Draugr up I might give it a try. Oh and I do also use Sanguine Rose if I can see there's a powerful necromancer and a couple of Deathlords kicking around together.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
How do u get the wabba jack

There's a guy walking round in Solitude that gives the quest. Can;t remember his name, but you'll know it's him if he starts talking about his master if you attempt to talk with him.