• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
I have recently completed all the questlines, Companions, Thieves, College of Winterhold, etc. and i have a packed misc and sidequest section but the misc quests get a bit repetitive, collect X amount of X for Y or Recover X's stolen Y from A bandit hideout. So i'm looking for interesting things to do, sidequests, easter eggs, playing tag with children any reccomendations?

Shmaglum

Knee Repair Extraordinaire
It may not take long or you might have already finished them but a couple that I specifically liked.
-Forsworn Conspiracy (started when entering Markath)
-Blood on Ice (murder in windhelm)
-House of Horrors (Molag Bal queset, Markath)

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
Thanks to all you guys but all daedrics are comlete, or started at least and i have done forsworn, so Blood on The Ice it is!

Thanks to all you guys but all daedrics are comlete, or started at least and i have done forsworn, so Blood on The Ice it is!
this isn't really a side quest but id recommend just travelling from one city to the other on foot or adventure somewhere. Skyrim is at its most satisfying when you travel by yourself (no fast travel). I found it really enjoyable at least and as you travel you might even happen upon a fun quest! This happened to me when i found a small shack with a hunter and his adopted son just below riften in the mountains! The quest line there was fun but i forget the quest name!

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
this isn't really a side quest but id recommend just travelling from one city to the other on foot or adventure somewhere. Skyrim is at its most satisfying when you travel by yourself (no fast travel). I found it really enjoyable at least and as you travel you might even happen upon a fun quest! This happened to me when i found a small shack with a hunter and his adopted son just below riften in the mountains! The quest line there was fun but i forget the quest name!
Amen! There's lots of random fun stuff to run into, and not just dragons :p

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
Yeah i see what you mean, i've done that a bit so i'll just randomly walk until i find something and that questlines is about Kyne the original Kynareth and you get rewarded with Kyne's token already did it :p

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
thanks for the link but i checked there and UESP to no avail, i just got distracted and couldn't decide which to do or if i'd already done 'em so that's why i asked for suggestions

Nameless1

So just go do random plops like someone else said, invent your own quests, kill someone for an imaginary reason or go kidanp someone and leave em in a cave somewhere....besides side quets there too much to do for you to ask such a question on here. Some other thread had an awesome list of things to do that would keep yu busy for quite some time I do believe

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
So just go do random pl*** like someone else said, invent your own quests, kill someone for an imaginary reason or go kidanp someone and leave em in a cave somewhere....besides side quets there too much to do for you to ask such a question on here. Some other thread had an awesome list of things to do that would keep yu busy for quite some time I do believe
Good point, i will seek out that thread and find ways to amuse myself, I mean hell, Fus Ro Dahing someone off the throat of the world never gets old!

Garrison

I just finished the 'Wolf Queen Awakened', out of Solitude, which I enjoyed. Not particularly rewarding, but the finale was a little bit different. I believe there is a prerequisite quest, also out of Solitude.

DarkerInstinct

RangerHawke
I just finished the 'Wolf Queen Awakened', out of Solitude, which I enjoyed. Not particularly rewarding, but the finale was a little bit different. I believe there is a prerequisite quest, also out of Solitude.
Yeah i did that a while ago, i always got decked by the Draugr until i used a potion of resist frost and brought out my fireball spells

redrkt

Premium Member

How did you get to the door for the Temple of the Divines outside of Solitude to get in there?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts