Good Guy vs Bad Guy Quests

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Not all daedric quests are evil.

The Black Star quest has a good/bad stand point. Do you return it to Azura to be purified or do you take it to Nelacar and keep the evil corrupted Black Star for your own twisted use? A Daedra's Best Friend is a daedric quest that has the moral choice as well. Kill Barbas for the Rueful axe or don't kill him. Waking Nightmare gives the choice to allow Erandur to destroy the evil Skull of Corruption or to kill him and keep it for yourself. Nothing evil at all about The Break of Dawn. In Ill Met By Moonlight you can choose to help Sinding or kill him. Pieces of the Past also lets you choose a good guy ending by sparing Silus Vesuius. I'm sure there are others as well that I forgot of.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Every time I slay a dragon in Roriksted, Ivarsted, Solitude, Dawnstar, I am a good guy. The people of Skyrim are under my protection. You have no idea how deeply it wounded me when the courier carried the inheritance letter than informed me of Adrianna Avenicci's death in a suspected vampire raid on Whiterun. I take the safety of these people seriously, they are all my wards. My property! Hands off, Vampires and Dragons!

The White Phial is a great quest for the selfless do-gooder. You strike out and help a cantankerous and ungrateful old man out of the goodness of your heart to retrieve for him the object of his life-long obsession. His doting, loyal and long-suffering apprentice would agree.

On the topic of Daedric quests, the Daedric Lords are almost universally evil, and all ego-centric and self obsessed. The act of refusing a daedric lord anything is bold. Especially when sticking to your convictions will surely cost you a powerful artifact and may call down the wrath of a god-like being on your very mortal head.

Azura, however, is a Daedric Prince the just crusader may serve gladly. Merida, though wrathful and overly-proud is also just, wiping out The Undead from Skyrim is something evil the Vigil of Stendar would salute.

"It's a shame my husband is gone...he had such good taste..."

Bloodiest beef in The Reach!