Gonna try the master difficulty challenge

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadowbane

Premium Member
As the title says, im gonna challenge myself by making a new character on Master difficulty. along with a few rules for myself.

1. im not allowed to lower the difficulty, no matter how hard things get

2. No mods, I must play the core game

3. No planning my Build ahead, I must discover the best ways of survival on my own by simply playing the game

I'm also gonna post some journals as to how Im doing and how well Il survive.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I've been wanting to try this myself, but I'm already into my latest character, so I'll have to wait till I get bored of him :D

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!

Shadowbane

Premium Member
1 I don't exploit anyhow

2 my laptop broke after I completed bleak falls barrow. I got a new shiny pc on the way and I plan to continue this challenge. But now I probably need to start over.... Asus g75vw with i7quad core and Nvidia gtx 670m 3G graphics card......it's nice (drools)

After a bit of playing I think I know what skills I'm gonna want. Drauger are a common yet somewhat difficult enemy so I think the anti dead spells in restoration will do quite nicely. But for now I can handle the regular draught but the restless ones I cant shoot or melee, they kill me in literally 2 hits. I realized they are weak to fire so I danced around the restless ones blasting my beginners fire spell. As for the giant spider. The poison spit and bits were murder, so I used the door I entered the room with as a cover while I shot arrows at him (he couldn't fit through the door, but I still had to dodge his venomous spit) I died about maybe 6 times total through the barrow.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts