• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vietnam

I have discovered 343 locations and have 730,000 in gold.
I am going for a million.
Lost a mask and am trying to find it.
Luv this game.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
Dear god...

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
You got me beat.

Soar Tueth

Does the game award gamer points for that above 100,000? I didn't see it listed. I nice way to make gold is to buy (or mine) iron ore, transmute it into gold, smelt and forge it into gold rings.

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Does the game award gamer points for that above 100,000? I didn't see it listed. I nice way to make gold is to buy (or mine) iron ore, transmute it into gold, smelt and forge it into gold rings.
No good sir . No trophy awards after 100,000. Bethesda didn't think their would be crazy a$$ people like this dude ;D

Soar Tueth

When I was trying to boost my enchanting skill to 100 to get double-enchantments, I took 40 or 50 gold rings and enchanted each with a petty or lesser soul gem to fortify health. I think they were worth 150g each. I could sell them easily. Jewelry is a fairly early smithing perk. One gold bar will make two rings and sell for slightly more than a single necklace.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
I wish you look on your endeavour and feel shamed that I only have 200,000

RedVideo

His Excellency
It practically rains petty soul gems in Skyrim and they are easy to fill. I take all the random clothes I find or pickpocket, give them all crummy enchantments and sell them by the boatload. Easy money. They go from $1 value to about $35-40.

Soar Tueth

Dwarven ruins are a favorite place for soul gems. The robots almost run on them. Beware the Centurions, but they usually have a filled grand gem. While searching for crimson Nirnroot in Blackreach, there were lodes of geode veins to mine, yielding soul gems from petty to grand--bring your pickaxe. I wondered where they came from.

RedVideo

His Excellency
Oh, the other great thing in dwemer ruins is the metal. Just have a follower pick up all the bits of scrap metal you find, they won't get over-weighted. When you get back go to a smelter and melt them into ingots, you wont believe how many ingots this will yield. Sell the ingots or start making dwarven daggers to sell.

This has got to be the most plentiful and easily obtained material in all of Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts