• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
After the somewhat anticlimatic end of the main quest, I feel there was not enough significantly changed in Skyrim. The weather still sucks, there are still dragons and psychos roaming around and many people are still rude to me despite me having saved the world, and being the Dragonborne, Archmage, Thane of several holds, Harbinger of the Companions, Bard, etc.

There were some minor celebrations in Solitude, a new song or two in the inns, and some people greet me with gratitude, but on the whole things are still a bit unchanged.

So, now that I have acquired enough power by mostly being a good guy (except certain nights), I feel like abandoning and renouncing my titles, and going rogue . I still have beast form so don't need sleep. I don't need a house, and I can loot for all the money I need, to buy the occasional potion if I’m too lazy to make it.

I'm married to Aela the huntress, so a more nomadic lifestyle would be right up her street, if she wasn't jut a poorly programmed script with only a few lines to say over and over again.

I want to see some heads roll, the place needs further cleaning and liberation from tyrants.

I plan to start with the serious business, that is Ulfric Stormcloak. By Skyrim reasoning and ethics, the man needs to die. Ulfric himself would probably agree.

After that it will be time to really attack Solitude, with Odaviing and all the considerable firepower i have at my disposal . There are still plenty of Imperials and Penis Oculatus agents around.

I will try to keep you posted on my attempts to show people in Skyrim the meaning of respect.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Really sorry, I forgot to add spoiler tag, can somebody fix ?

Go ape man make the worms bow to the power of the dragonborn and cower in fear during the night to the power of the beast.

Rikve

Can't wait to read more, been pondering the same myself. Farkas isn't satisfying enough, I need moooore!

Richmipkin

Have you met maven, up in riften? Yea sure lady
thats what i am talking about. A LITTLE MOTIVATION ROUND THIS B****

Vraek

I'm considering doing this on my second character, since I'm a vampire, everyone's hostile anyway at stage four, and you get some sweet-ass powers there too, might try and clear whiterun for practice :L

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
I plan on doing this eventually.
Does Stormcloak become killable after the Civil War quest (on the Stormcloak side, of course)?

I planned to do this on my primary guy, Nord, married to Aela, Imperial Legate. So I might go kill all Imperial soldiers in the game so none remain, and then claim to be high king of my new lawless land. That might happen, might not. Be easiest to just charge in as a wolf and kill all guards, not citizens though.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
I've been planning.
On a new profile, I'll create a badass-looking character (I'm thinking Orc) then go straight to the Companions, become a Werewolf, and go through every city, killing everybody I dislike who can be killed until only people I like or who are essential remain. I shall cross out the title 'Skyrim' on the box for my game and rename it 'Skytopia'.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
It isn’t going well.

Most worthwhile targets are unkillable (Ulfric). I may have to use them mods.

The one Neriad linked to has the appropriate screenshot...

600x337.resizedimage

The only faction that is worth being loyal to really are the Greybeards; the only ones along with Paathurnax who have anything to say worth listening to, or just some basic wisdom and sanity.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
By the way i hate the civil war so just be a double agent and kill both sides.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts