Xbox 360 glitch prolem with mission

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
ok so im supposed to go with a companion to mount avior or something like that to defeat a dragon...... when we get there there is no dragon, i beat 2 dragons there at the same time a long time ago and it shows an arrow just floating in the air where i killed the dragon and dropped his bones, long story short im tired of this dude following me!!!!!!!!! lol what can i do about this?

Adam Warlock

Also you could try to wait at least 30 days without going near Mt Athor and the dragon may respawn.
Make a save before you go to check . If he`s not there by then , load the save and wait some more. Respawn clock will reset to 30 each time you go back too soon if you don`t erase the visit.

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
Also you could try to wait at least 30 days without going near Mt Athor and the dragon may respawn.
Make a save before you go to check . If he`s not there by then , load the save and wait some more. Respawn clock will reset to 30 each time you go back too soon if you don`t erase the visit.
thanks for that info!!!

Adam Warlock

So who are you stuck with , Farkas or Vilkas ?
You have my sympathies in either case.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts