glitch or do I suck that bad?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gilhaven

So I have the Boethiah's Calling quest active there's one cultist left just below the altar. I cant get past /kill this cultist. She attacks me as I approach and proceeds to eat my face. I can one shot a mammoth with but when I try fight her she just blocks like mad and works me like a rented mule. I cant get a scratch on her. I even tried to use that blade of sacrifice that drops off the other cultists but same thing happens. I tried Voice of the Emperor to try calm her but she ignored it...i even tried my ice form Thu'um and it didnt even phase her. At this point im thinking glitch but not 100% sure. Could also be a step im missing somewhere that im not aware of. I'm at the point just after Boethiahs spoke to me and gave me the mission (had to fast travel away from the cult camp to get her to do that tho) Any ideas...anyone.....anyone?

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
My memory is a little hazy about that quest but I'm unaware of any bugs/glitches. A common theme to solving issues is to forcibly move an NPC with unrelenting force. Have you tried damaging her with magic or a bow?

Gilhaven

Ive tried adjusting the dificulty and various weapons...all she does is shield bash me into a pulp. Nothing that I have will do any damage to her. I tried unrelenting force... disarm...ice form...voice of the emperor...anything I can think of. idk anymore.

Touchstone

Sounds like she's glitched, not the quest. I gotta say, this was one of the few quests I had a glitch on. I'd suggest re-starting, but that chick also wiped the floor with me a couple of times before she fell. If you can summon a something to help, this might improve it. Don't know why your Thu'um isn't working though. What kind of machine are you playing on?

Touchstone

You can always come back later, when you're tougher then.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts