• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Daedric. I wear glass, but I can't find or make any Daedric armor. So far, glass is one of my favorite armors. That says a lot because I usually HATE light armor.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Glass. Light Armor is essential to most of my characters' builds, and it's quite possibly the most stylish one I've been able to find for them.

Glass. Light Armor is essential to most of my characters' builds, and it's quite possibly the most stylish one I've been able to find for them.
Same here, but I usually use heavy armor.

imonweed420

Im just wondering opinions. I already know glass is better because it is lighter and the maximun armor rating is 570 ( it goes higher but at 570 that gives you 80% damage resist which is the maximum ). Glass armor can go way above 570 with the right skills / gear.

- I just want to know what poeple like better :)

imonweed420

Im just wondering opinions. I already know glass is better because it is lighter and the maximun armor rating is 570 ( it goes higher but at 570 that gives you 80% damage resist which is the maximum ). Glass armor can go way above 570 with the right skills / gear.

- I just want to know what poeple like better :)
people* lol

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Well, it all depends on your current play style and if you decide to role play a bit. A lot of my new characters don't wear armor at all. Like my Redguard. Simple Hammerfell garbs and a scimitar. Quite challenging and I like it.

imonweed420

Well, it all depends on your current play style and if you decide to role play a bit. A lot of my new characters don't wear armor at all. Like my Redguard. Simple Hammerfell garbs and a scimitar. Quite challenging and I like it.
You are right. It all depends on what YOU want the armor for.

Why does everyone seem to think that Glass is the best light armour? Dragonscale has a much higher armour rating and is still light. Anyways, Daedric is far better than Glass.

sahqonsah

I prefer daedric, people say it slows you down but it don't make a difference if you get the perk to make all heavy armour your wearing weightless, plus daedric weapons are the best and I like my wapons and armour match

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
Ebony or steel plate.
Daedric is too out of place and glass is in elvish style. Unless I'm an elf, I wouldn't use elven armour.
But purely out of those two? Glass. It isn't so extremely out of place, it is lighter and it is easier/cheaper to obtain and upgrade.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts