give 5 of the most funniest things that have ever happened to you on skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
okay,this one time I was in the underground jelly mushroom cave,as I was in there I heard a funny sound and it sounded like this.........kkkkkkkkkkk* such a random funny sound yes, and so they say I copped a sword to the butt as I turned around and the most funniest thing is about it nothing was behind me when I last looked for the first 3 seconds. and by the way it was a falmer behind me and it scared the crap out of me.

2nd most funniest thing that has ever happened to me.....

about 4 trolls were attacking me from all sides , so I shot a arrow at it with a very high arrow perk and sucked out its soul untill I got all 3 down another one spawned from behind me.

3rd I shot the housekeeper and his silly little chicken randomly.

4th thing is I accidently yelled or shouted and a loud shout, when I was in a stealth mission.

5th I eaten this strange mushroom and I turned red hahahaha so funny.

so what is your story of the most funniest things that have ever happened to you??

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
The one thing that comes to my mind happened recently. I was in a burial crypt just killing time and playing around with unlimited Shouts, and I decided I'd Fus Ro Dah a draugr every time they did it to me. Well, eventually, when I used all three words or just two of them, the "Fus" that the game played would be the draugr "Fus". So you had this really evil, deep, guttural "FFFUUSSSSS," followed by this real strong but womanly "DO DAHH!"

It was hilarious.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
okay,this one time I was in the underground jelly mushroom cave,as I was in there I heard a funny sound and it sounded like this.........kkkkkkkkkkk* such a random funny sound yes, and so they say I copped a sword to the butt as I turned around and the most funniest thing is about it nothing was behind me when I last looked for the first 3 seconds. and by the way it was a falmer behind me and it scared the crap out of me.

2nd most funniest thing that has ever happened to me.....

about 4 trolls were attacking me from all sides , so I shot a arrow at it with a very high arrow perk and sucked out its soul untill I got all 3 down another one spawned from behind me.

3rd I shot the housekeeper and his silly little chicken randomly.

4th thing is I accidently yelled or shouted and a loud shout, when I was in a stealth mission.

5th I eaten this strange mushroom and I turned red hahahaha so funny.

so what is your story of the most funniest things that have ever happened to you??

Seriously? Can we please get rid of this guy? If it's not clear by now that he's doing nothing but trolling, idk what it's going to take...

I'm well aware that he "apologized" but when i click on a thread and i can tell it's this guy just by reading the first sentence, that's 20 seconds of my life, that would have otherwise been used to aquire USEFULL information about the game, that i will never get back.

There needs to be an emoticon for facepalm...

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
There needs to be an emoticon for facepalm...

Like so?
teal_Facepalm.gif

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Click on the username of the user you want to remove from your forum experience, then click Ignore. Voila!

Halkin

pzzzztt
i class this as funny, at my own expense. i clicked on autorun coming out of a cave, it was ofc still on the way out and i ran off a cliff :sadface:

asparticus_maraudius

yes......it was just funny that the falmer did that to me so randomly.....it was like okay nothing behind me so....

kkkkkkkkkkkkchhhh* what the...heck....smack on the head with a falmer blade.lol.

Halkin

pzzzztt
where did that npc come from? worst of the worst when you think you have it uhnder control and some git comes out of nowhere

asparticus_maraudius

he just came out of the blue.....I dont know where he was probley hiding behind the pillers and I did not see him and he struck me from behind,lol scared the crap out of me.LMAO....

Halkin

pzzzztt
happened to me earlier, some draugr deathlords were stotin about and thought i had it sorted. next thing i got fus roh'd and dead :sadface:

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
I was fighting in Mzinchaleft ( a dwemer ruin west of dawnstar) against a couple of bandits when my horse had a spasm attack and flew halfway across skyrim, I then got killed by a bandit plunderer.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts