PC Giant Shadow Spot

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Trixil

Brony
Hello. I have a problem. There is a giant shadow spot on the ground in Skyrim. Wherever I go, it's on the ground below my character. Please help. The shadow is a giant, black circle. How do I remove this?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I get the big shadow glitch after alt tabbing back and forth from the game to other applications several times. Is it all the time for you or does it just occasionally happen? In general it can eventually cause several video card related glitches. Others I get from frequent alt tabbing are certain particle effects disappearing and CTDs. They all happen very infrequently though and I simply restart the game to resolve the problem,

The latest update for my NVIDIA video card seems to have reduced the frequency as well.

Trixil

Brony
I get the big shadow glitch after alt tabbing back and forth from the game to other applications several times. Is it all the time for you or does it just occasionally happen? In general it can eventually cause several video card related glitches. Others I get from frequent alt tabbing are certain particle effecters disappearing and CTDs. They all happen very infrequently though and I simply restart the game to resolve the problem,

The latest update for my NVIDIA video card seems to have reduced the frequency as well.
It's all the time. I'm not good with computers. It goes wherever I go. It started when I downloaded the rocket launcher mod. The graphics quality is set to low because I have a bad computer.

Trixil

Brony
It stopped somehow. I have no idea why it removed itself. But thank you for you help.
My computer is very good, so don't expect me to have alot of bugs.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts