• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I keep having this ghostly guy on a horse with a spear riding up the road and past me on a regular basis (this is particularly true on the east side of the Throat of the World. What's going on? I could understand if it was quest related, but I haven't just seen him in that area either. Is there some significance to it or am I just being haunted?

Saozig

Hippy

Daelon DuLac

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
If you've nothing better to do, try following him sometime (you can keep pace with him better if you have a horse, btw). He leads you on quite a tour of Skyrim before reaching his final destination.

Daelon DuLac

If you've nothing better to do, try following him sometime (you can keep pace with him better if you have a horse, btw). He leads you on quite a tour of Skyrim before reaching his final destination.
Hmmm.... That would be tough for me. I finally had to stop buying horses when about my 10th died within about 10 minutes. I don't know what it is, but if I'm not being attacked by wolves, bears or sabres, it's dragons or even bandits. Maybe I just get wimpy horses.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Hmmm.... That would be tough for me. I finally had to stop buying horses when about my 10th died within about 10 minutes. I don't know what it is, but if I'm not being attacked by wolves, bears or sabres, it's dragons or even bandits. Maybe I just get wimpy horses.

I never trusted that horse merchant....

But really, it's not necessary to have a horse whilst following the Headless Horseman, it just makes it a bit easier to keep pace with him. The first time I saw him was right near Morthal, at night, just after I got MAULED by Frostbite Spiders.

Totally scared the daylights out of me, honestly.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts