Gather sugar, close the door and never mod alone.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Experience with Creation Kit

• Total voters

Wedox

Heed my call, modders! Many of you may be aware, that we (Me, Death Rider, Shadowhunter and Diego) have started a project concerning the Dark Brotherhood Overhaul.
The project includes making an add-on campaign, new sanctuaries and a HECK LOT of in-game content.
This is the step we ask you, the community, for help.
We are not that new to the Creation Kit, but we cannot fulfil this task on our own, and because the Creation Kit is easy to use, i would like to call all devoted, impotent and impudent, debasing and defiling modders, to join the project by helping us make this great mod!

Dark brotherhood overhaul | Skyrim Forums

But why stop if you're not a modder? Come and give use ideas, we appreciate help and will credit you with an NPC in the mod designed by you!

Ponchosam

I can help out. I don't know how to use the CK, but I want to learn so I can make my pack cow mod. I could help out with ideas and what-not, or writing dialog. IDK.

PROTIP: make it voice acted and lip-synced or it will be lame.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
hi so what ideas have you got for the overhaul?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I would love, and I mean love to help you guys make this, but I'm not exactly the best with the Creation Kit. I could learn, though!

Wedox

Guys, there is still some time, get around the CK and it will be grand :).

J3D3X

well i am hell of a good land generator meaning i can make rooms houses locations even new worlds like i could make some of like say cyrodil and have to travel there to assassinate someone? and i do navmesh like a bawsss i can also make npcs im not that great at quest making but i can do all the setups for it....

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
well i am hell of a good land generator meaning i can make rooms houses locations even new worlds like i could make some of like say cyrodil and have to travel there to assassinate someone? and i do navmesh like a bawsss i can also make npcs im not that great at quest making but i can do all the setups for it....

*gets a headache*

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
hi everyone we would love help from anyone and wedox isn't online at the moment so sorry, but we would like help please

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Well, you already know that I can help with voice acting and character design. I'll see if I can get anybody else to help work on it!