• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dragonkilla

You know that feeling you get when you just feel stuck and you cannot do anything so you are just right there just thinking, what will i do next?
Mine was when I finished the main quest and now I am stuck on what to do.
What is you Gamer block?

I've finished the DB questline, Thieves Guild questline, College of Winterhold Questline and Civil War questline and is halfway through the main questline (which i completed in my first character). So I know what you mean. Lately I've just been posting Youtube videos.

dragonkilla

I've finished the DB questline, Thieves Guild questline, College of Winterhold Questline and Civil War questline and is halfway through the main questline (which i completed in my first character). So I know what you mean. Lately I've just been posting Youtube videos.
You know when they give out downloadable content is there more main quest or is i just more weapons and stuff?

Speech500

Well when I completed the main quest line I began my crafting and magic levelling. You could work on defining your character, write a story for upto until he legion captured him. There's thieves guild, college of winter hold, becoming thane of each town, daedric champions, dark brotherhood, bards college, storm cocks and imperials, each has a defined storyline equally as good as the main story. You can hugely add powers to your character with crafting, If it's coating an arrow in paralysis poison or crafting dragonscale armor and enchanting it to destroy the enimie's stamina there is lots more to do