Spoiler GameInformer Leaks list of DawnGuard DLC info

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
-There will be new dragons to fight that will be tougher for the player.

-There will be a Lycanthropy tree with new powers, including the "Totem of the Moon" which shall allow werewolves to summon up other fellow werewolves. There is one called "Savage feeding" and "Animal vigor".

-The vampire Lord is named Harkon.

-Harkon's castle is named Castle Volkihar, which also can serve as a home for the player. As well as Castle Dawnguard. Players will be given a safe haven in either one of these castles. Vampiric players will be given bottles of blood that will give health and also count as "feedings."

-Skills with the crossbow count as archery.

-Harkon attempts to put an end to the sun using the ancient Elder Scrolls.

-We shall make a return to the "Soul Cairn", a realm of the dead seen in Battlespire.

-There will be a new vampiric power where you suspend a foe in the air and drain them(seen in the trailer). The player can transform at will into the vampire lord and transform back into the regular form. Players can also turn into a swarm of bats(seen in the previews).

-The Vampire Lord transformation is gained by completing quests, as the companions.

-There will be a new facial transformation feature to modify your face. Race change is not in the game, but players shall now be able to change their appearance.

-Dawnguard is NOT meant for low-level players.

-New enemies such as Armored trolls, death hounds and legendary dragons.

-Dragonborn weapons.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Shweet

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power

Attachments

• Leaked-Dawnguard-Information-from-Gameinformer2.jpeg
    Leaked-Dawnguard-Information-from-Gameinformer2.jpeg
    622 KB · Views: 48
  • Leaked-Dawnguard-Information-from-Gameinformer.jpeg
    Leaked-Dawnguard-Information-from-Gameinformer.jpeg
    532 KB · Views: 47
  • Leaked-Dawnguard-Information-from-Gameinformer1.jpeg
    Leaked-Dawnguard-Information-from-Gameinformer1.jpeg
    509 KB · Views: 47
  • Leaked-Dawnguard-Information-from-Gameinformer3.jpeg
    Leaked-Dawnguard-Information-from-Gameinformer3.jpeg
    620.3 KB · Views: 47

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
Sweet, I'm definitely going to invest into this! I was really hoping to see adoption though... maby this is not the official list... I hope not!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Sweet, I'm definitely going to invest into this! I was really hoping to see adoption though... maby this is not the official list... I hope not!
Are you talking about children adoption? cuz if yes then this games is just gunna be sims 4!

Epic Keith

I hope they have horse-back fighting with two handed weapons as well. Also bows and spells

Verac

It would be epic if there would be dragon weapons!

And finally new armor I believe... I'm sick of seeing the usuals
New armor is for sure. you can see in the screenshots. the best one i saw was a vanhelsing/paladin armor im geussing it was plate. then then the studded leather vanhelsing armor as for weapons. ive only seen what appears to be a silver hatchet ((maybe))

Epic Keith

Yeah I saw the paladin armor type thingy. it was AWESOME!!!!!

After Dawnguard, we won't have to worry about demounting our horse to get rid of some wolves!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts